× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football-285 bound league

09 Sep 2010 09:30 #51 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Fantasy Football-285 bound league
Another question does the draft list go by best available? (in their eyes)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2010 09:33 #52 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hey, how much time do we have to pick. I have done no research at all.

It was set at 30 seconds per pick before they pick one for you, but I think he is changing it to 60 seconds. Where does it say our order of picks? I don't see it.

09 Sep 2010 09:37 #53 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I did. How did I end up last? LOL

And I think how it works is that you get the 6th pick in the first round then it flips and you get the 1st pick in the second round and that is why you have the 7th pick too. That is actually a great order as you get 2 out of the top 7 picks. Number one in the first round is 6th in the second so they don't get their second pick till the 12th pick. I can't find the order. where is that at?

09 Sep 2010 09:38 #54 by ScienceChic
The order is at the top of the draft page - Viking you're 2nd.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Sep 2010 09:40 #55 by ScienceChic
Robyn picks 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th, then again 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, and on down the line.

I think the autodraft does pick by best available, but don't know for absolute sure. What if you're at the end and need a certain position - does it know?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Sep 2010 09:47 #56 by CinnamonGirl
Jeez 30 seconds? I just go new glasses not sure if I can read that fast.

09 Sep 2010 09:57 #57 by CinnamonGirl
I will have to change my name after the draft. It would not let me. Good luck guys. This is my first draft.

09 Sep 2010 10:02 #58 by ScienceChic
Go Robyn Go Robyn Go Go Go Robyn! :)

09 Sep 2010 10:03 #59 by CinnamonGirl
How do I select. It auto picked for me

09 Sep 2010 10:04 #60 by CinnamonGirl
Damn, I was trying to pick moss

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds