× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football-285 bound league

09 Sep 2010 10:55 #81 by ScienceChic
Yeah - there's a game tonight - Minn vs NO - so make sure you've got your roster set!

HD - bonus! All EM cares about is if you will have chips, otherwise we'll bring them! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2010 11:02 #82 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I wanted Peterson in the worst way. And I didn't know what i was doing and auto picked on the first two.

I had Peterson on the 2nd pick so he wouldn't have gotten to you anyway.

09 Sep 2010 11:04 #83 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I wanted Peterson in the worst way. And I didn't know what i was doing and auto picked on the first two.

Viking got him 2nd pick anyway. It was confusing to figure out how to pick at first, got the hang of it by my 2nd pick. Sorry I missed your messages Robyn or I would've helped you out!

Yes I only figured it out with about 10 seconds left in my pick. But it would have given me Peterson anyway as the next best available.

09 Sep 2010 11:05 #84 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Yeah - there's a game tonight - Minn vs NO - so make sure you've got your roster set!

HD - bonus! All EM cares about is if you will have chips, otherwise we'll bring them! :)

I just swapped out my first running back. I have the NO back and there is no way he will do good against the Minn top rated run defense. I wish I had other recievers to trade. I screwed up taking another TE.

09 Sep 2010 11:09 #85 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Fantasy Football-285 bound league
As long as you know you have to come to West Kansas, oh, I mean Saudi Aurora.

09 Sep 2010 14:56 #86 by RenegadeCJ
Hmmm...auto draft was interesting. I ranked a few players I really wanted pretty high (ahead of what ESPN had them ranked) and dropped down others. Still got players I wouldn't have picked, and the system sure put me heavy on RB & WR's. Gonna have to drop a few when the bye weeks come!

I guess we shall see! Being the #6 pick should have been the best...but you won't know till the end!

Looking forward to tonights game. I have Favre in my other league, so I hope he does well this season! I noticed nobody took Orton as their QB...what is up with that!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

09 Sep 2010 18:38 #87 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: Hmmm...auto draft was interesting. I ranked a few players I really wanted pretty high (ahead of what ESPN had them ranked) and dropped down others. Still got players I wouldn't have picked, and the system sure put me heavy on RB & WR's. Gonna have to drop a few when the bye weeks come!

I guess we shall see! Being the #6 pick should have been the best...but you won't know till the end!

Looking forward to tonights game. I have Favre in my other league, so I hope he does well this season! I noticed nobody took Orton as their QB...what is up with that!

I swapped out Farve for Schuab this week. I am so glad he dropped to the 8th round. Many have him as one of the top 3 QB's this year. You are better off than me in the RB's. Other than AP, mine arre all pretty iffy and they are normally the big scorers if you pick right. And other than my top 2 WR's, I have no back ups that are worth anything. So my 2nd RB and my RB/WR are weak.

18 Sep 2010 22:36 #88 by ScienceChic
Did y'all notice the schedule? Viking only plays 5 games, the rest of us 9 (he's got 8 bye weeks, the rest of us have only 4) - how does it determine who makes the playoffs then? Will he automatically be out because he hasn't played enough or if he has more wins, will he automatically be in despite the fact that he hasn't played as many? I'm confused as to why/how the program set it up this way...it's very bizarre that it gives so many byes in the first place when there is an even number of us and we can play each other every week...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Sep 2010 22:58 #89 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Did y'all notice the schedule? Viking only plays 5 games, the rest of us 9 (he's got 8 bye weeks, the rest of us have only 4) - how does it determine who makes the playoffs then? Will he automatically be out because he hasn't played enough or if he has more wins, will he automatically be in despite the fact that he hasn't played as many? I'm confused as to why/how the program set it up this way...it's very bizarre that it gives so many byes in the first place when there is an even number of us and we can play each other every week...

I know, I saw that too. It's OK. I am not really that into it this year. Too many irons in the fire. Can someone send me the site link again. I haven't had time to even thing about this, this week. I think I want to change a couple players but I don't remember the site.

18 Sep 2010 23:24 #90 by RenegadeCJ
Didn't notice that. I'll check it out! Everyone should play the same...

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds