× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football-285 bound league

09 Sep 2010 10:46 #71 by The Viking
Wow, looking at the teams, I should have just done auto pick. Renegade has, from what I can see, the strongest top to bottom picks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2010 10:47 #72 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Renegade - how did your team turn out? The auto pick was so fast I couldn't keep up with what it chose for you.

He cleaned house! Go to the rosters on the main page and he got some of the best at all positions.

09 Sep 2010 10:48 #73 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Fantasy Football-285 bound league
I wanted Peterson in the worst way. And I didn't know what i was doing and auto picked on the first two.

09 Sep 2010 10:49 #74 by ScienceChic
So back when my friends and I all lived in the same city, us Fantasy Footballers would get together, rotating houses, every Monday night for some in-person smack talk which was really fun when there were games on the line with Monday night players on your roster...Now that I have kids I have to put in bed by 8pm on a school night it's not really feasible for Mon night, but anyone interested in getting together on any Sunday afternoon? We'd love to host! Or descend upon your house!!! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Sep 2010 10:50 #75 by CinnamonGirl
Photo fish, I picked the GB D. Just FYI,

09 Sep 2010 10:51 #76 by CinnamonGirl
You guys could all come see me.

09 Sep 2010 10:51 #77 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: I wanted Peterson in the worst way. And I didn't know what i was doing and auto picked on the first two.

Viking got him 2nd pick anyway. It was confusing to figure out how to pick at first, got the hang of it by my 2nd pick. Sorry I missed your messages Robyn or I would've helped you out!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Sep 2010 10:52 #78 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: You guys could all come see me.

Sweet! CG's house on the 12th!

09 Sep 2010 10:52 #79 by CinnamonGirl
No worries. Probably would have picked them anyway.

09 Sep 2010 10:53 #80 by CinnamonGirl
Oh, were we doing this opening day? LOL. I do have HD ya know.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds