× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football-285 bound league

18 Aug 2010 06:05 - 09 Sep 2010 15:07 #1 by RenegadeCJ
Anyone play fantasy football for fun here! I have one team on ESPN, but if we had a group who wants to play for bragging rights here, I'd be happy to be the commish....

Anyone, anyone?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Aug 2010 10:37 #2 by wiseguy33
I'm in

18 Aug 2010 10:40 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Fantasy Football-285 bound league
I tried it last year and it was boring because I won. I didn't get to draft my own players but I got adrian peterson and he won all my games for me. I didn't do a damn thing. I swore I wouldn't do it this year but if we get enough people and Vice lord commits, I am in.

18 Aug 2010 12:17 #4 by RenegadeCJ
I figure we can draft our own players...right here in a thread. Just gotta have a time setup, and everyone log in! Thought it would be fun to taunt everyone, and I'm sure VL, being the expert he is, will easily stomp on all of us.

Need at least 6-8 to make it fun...sounds like 3 so far.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

18 Aug 2010 12:36 #5 by CinnamonGirl

and I'm sure VL, being the expert he is, will easily stomp on all of us.

Oh please, I can take you all on. I won last year without even looking. :file:

That would be fun to draft on the site here! I will try to recruit.

18 Aug 2010 12:37 #6 by ScienceChic
Great idea Renegade! I'm in! We just did the draft last Sunday for the league my friend's and I have been doing for 13 years and I had to attend a baby shower at the same time, leaving my hubby to do my drafting for me. Sigh. I wouldn't mind a chance to create a better team! :D

4 now, plus maybe 1 more if EM commits...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Aug 2010 12:38 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Who is EM?

18 Aug 2010 13:11 #8 by ScienceChic
Extreme Moderate, my sometimes better half!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Aug 2010 13:14 #9 by CinnamonGirl
:Love: Oh, SC you can get him to join, I know you can.

18 Aug 2010 13:48 #10 by wiseguy33
We should do an auction. More fun

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds