× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football-285 bound league

21 Sep 2010 09:05 #91 by RenegadeCJ
Everyone who is playing...check your email. Had to start a new league, ESPN wouldn't let me change the settings, so we have to reset it. Quick! Join so I can make the mods and give everyone their players asap!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2010 10:02 #92 by The Viking
What? We are starting over? And I didn't get an email.

21 Sep 2010 10:08 #93 by RenegadeCJ
No, not starting over, just have to start a new "league". I'll then go in and re-insert the original draft, and the scores from the first 2 games will stay. Records will stay, it is just a new league. I'll resend the invite....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

21 Sep 2010 13:05 #94 by RenegadeCJ
Viking and CG-Need you 2 to sign up again! If you didn't get the email, PM me again with your email address...maybe I've got the wrong one!

21 Sep 2010 13:11 #95 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Fantasy Football-285 bound league
I did it.

23 Sep 2010 12:55 #96 by RenegadeCJ
Ok everyone...forget the original league. Use the new one (285 bound fantasy II). I'll delete the old league in a week or so, to give you time to check to make sure I didn't mess up the transition.

Everyone should have their players as updated. If there is an issue, email me and I'll fix it!

15 Nov 2010 07:27 #97 by RenegadeCJ
Hey everyone...pay attention to the Fantasy league! I'm playing SC's son this week....and he has 3 on bye's. That doesn't make for any fun!

15 Nov 2010 07:30 #98 by CinnamonGirl
Or is that my son. I admit I have not had time to play fair. Bad Cinnamongirl

15 Nov 2010 07:52 #99 by RenegadeCJ
Ooops...that was what I meant. Darn 2 letter nics...SC, CG, SC, CG.....

15 Nov 2010 07:53 #100 by CinnamonGirl
Okay, I will talk to him. I am sorry.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds