× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football-285 bound league

25 Aug 2010 14:57 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Fantasy Football-285 bound league
Only problem Renegade is that we need to follow the points. ESPN has a good league. And then we have a place to disucss (here)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Aug 2010 17:19 #22 by RenegadeCJ
My thought was ESPN....already set one up. If people want to PM me email addresses/names they want to use, I'll get it going and send out invites!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Aug 2010 06:32 #23 by RenegadeCJ
OK, we got 4 of us so far....come on, who else wants to play for bragging rights!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Aug 2010 17:54 - 26 Aug 2010 17:57 #24 by Topper

RenegadeCJ wrote: OK, we got 4 of us so far....come on, who else wants to play for bragging rights!!

I have the same problem with only 4, not sure if they may be the same but need Team Managers.
Auot Draft on NFL.com.
Changed up a few things like 2 QB's per week which is a bunch of fun.
Draft is this weekend on the Saturday the 28th, you can move players up and down from the stock draft line-up. If you join mine I will join yours!

Details below-
I have set up a League named Colorado Challenge on the NFL Fantasy Football website.
The League has 16 teams and playoffs will be weeks 15,16 and 17.
The draft will be an “auto draft”, but you are able to set up your top 50 players differently than the NFL default draft settings and whomever places Brett Farve close to the top may get lucky.
I have added a few features that make this League a bit more fun, you will be able to play 2 QB’s per week, there will be a total of 8 teams that make the playoffs and trades can be rejected if half the team owners vote to reject that trade.

This is a free league and the only prize is braggin rights.

There are currently 14 teams left, draft day is Saturday August 28th.
Depending on interest or lack of the number of teams may reduce to a lower even number of teams.

Come on and have some fun, it could be a fun distraction to a poor Bronco year.

To sign up copy and paste the link
[url=http://coloradochallenge.league.fantasy.nfl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://coloradochallenge.league.fantasy.nfl.com[/url]

Once you have established an NFL account go to the right side of the page and hit the MY FANTASY tab- click on “Sign up for Fantasy 10”-just below “Join a League” you will see “Received an Invite?” click that and enter
League ID: 108067
League Password: mountain

A few hints on changing your “Auto Draft Picks”
It is much quicker to move a player to your list by using the “Search Player by Name” and double clicking to move it over.
Using the same method as above makes it faster to pick your Defensive Teams.
PLEASE remember this is an auto draft, so it is the luck of the draw and we will be playing 2 QB’s per game so you may want to load up some at the top of your list .

Good Luck and I will keep folks informed of the number of team remaining!

26 Aug 2010 17:56 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Renegade, could you re email me that email. I lost it.

29 Aug 2010 07:29 #26 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, we have 5 now! Topper, you are more than welcome to join ours. I missed your response...and therefore your draft on saturday.

There HAS to be a few more who want to play, really just have fun!

29 Aug 2010 07:30 #27 by CinnamonGirl
VL promised. Where are you?

29 Aug 2010 12:29 #28 by ScienceChic
VL backed out later in some thread in the Courthouse or Ring, can't remember which. Would love for him to change his mind!

Wiseguy33 said he'd do it earlier in this thread - where'd they go?

Viking???

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Aug 2010 12:50 #29 by CinnamonGirl
Wiseguy is in. I am in. Come on VL, I will help you. :thumbsup:

01 Sep 2010 11:44 #30 by RenegadeCJ
Come on....we have 5 signed up. If we can get 8, that would be a reasonable group! We need at least one more to make it an even 6....

Anyone? PM me with your email and I'll send you an invite!!!

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds