HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

27 May 2011 13:23 #11 by Nobody that matters

jmc wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote: 70% hamburger? You could have at least sprung for the 80% for a holiday....

My best hamburger ever was 35% fat from a mix of 4 cuts of beef. I wouldn't eat that every day but the flavor was incredible.

:VeryScared: Oh my God! Think of the carcinogens when all that fat hit the fire!!!!!!!!

:biggrin: :thumbsup:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2011 13:29 #12 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
Try the burger sampler from http://www.bryansfinefoods.com/ , you will be blown away from the quality of the guy.

27 May 2011 14:55 #13 by Lucky
Replied by Lucky on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
Great site, the deal area is where the burgers are located. not a bad price. I may try him.

27 May 2011 15:11 #14 by vglyman
Replied by vglyman on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
So what's are chances of walking over to Wellington Lake to do a little fishing? I know it's closed but there is the boy scout side. Is there anyone there who would kick us out? Oh and the menu is chicken on the barbie, Margaritas, baked beans, Margaritas, and frog eye salad.

27 May 2011 15:57 #15 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
I heard they opened Wellington Lake for weekend access just this past month. Not sure if it was stocked or if there are many holdovers. I don't believe there is any reproducing fish population there aside from some brookies that I have seen in the past.

I GOTA HUGE FISHING JONES GOING ON!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

27 May 2011 17:33 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

major bean wrote: You shallow sack of manure!

Hold on a second...I'm not talkin about Safeway 70% burger meat. I'm grinding up 2 Certified Prime Black Angus Tenderlions with big chunks of pure fat trimmed off my Prime Ribs..And i'm gonna make 10 of the burgers with genuine, imported from Roqefort France, Blue Cheese...Thats my new invention..I call it my Black n Blue® Burgers..

Hows that for class Major?

27 May 2011 17:49 #17 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
Vl, if you are serious, then you are about the most hedonistic bastard that I know. If you are just posting this as to rile those who do not "celebrate" the death of our war soldiers, then, VL, you are a riot.

Regards,
Major Bean

27 May 2011 18:04 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote: I heard they opened Wellington Lake for weekend access just this past month. Not sure if it was stocked or if there are many holdovers. I don't believe there is any reproducing fish population there aside from some brookies that I have seen in the past.

I've been catching some monsters at my secret spot..And I've caught a few cutthroats there as well. I'll post a few pic's, hold on

27 May 2011 18:06 #19 by UNDER MODERATION

Nobody that matters wrote: 70% hamburger? You could have at least sprung for the 80% for a holiday....

If you're a full grown man and don't know that a good burger has to be at least- AT LEAST 30% fat, then...I question your manhood.

Take it from a Certified Grillmaster..Quality Fat is the key..

27 May 2011 18:20 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: I heard they opened Wellington Lake for weekend access just this past month. Not sure if it was stocked or if there are many holdovers. I don't believe there is any reproducing fish population there aside from some brookies that I have seen in the past.

I've been catching some monsters at my secret spot..And I've caught a few cutthroats there as well. I'll post a few pic's, hold on

You know how big the 285Hustler is- And thats not the biggest one I caught in the last few weeks.. It's the second. I got a almost State Record Turkey Hen on the Rampart Range last month as well. Those pics are on the labtop, i'll post them later

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds