HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

28 May 2011 15:41 #61 by appleannie
Replied by appleannie on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
I've been convinced for quite a while that Major Bean is one of the best alter egos that the troll has ever come up with. :popcorn:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2011 15:45 #62 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
Hurt me! Hurt me! I can picture you right now in black latex, whipped cream, riding crop, and mask.
Naw, I am a straight shooter and do not waffle on any subject. I do not play both sides.

Regards,
Major Bean

28 May 2011 15:45 #63 by archer
Replied by archer on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

appleannie wrote: I've been convinced for quite a while that Major Bean is one of the best alter egos that the troll has ever come up with. :popcorn:

hmmmmmm, I don't know about that. I've seen VL get down and dirty, but never seen him stoop that low, VL likes women too much to post like that.

and no, I didn't follow you here major bean, I wrote this before you posted. But I would bet VL feels just as annoyed about being accused of being you.

28 May 2011 16:07 #64 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

appleannie wrote: I've been convinced for quite a while that Major Bean is one of the best alter egos that the troll has ever come up with. :popcorn:

I asked VL a while back about that. He says no, but I'm not convinced. lol

28 May 2011 16:09 #65 by archer
Replied by archer on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

towermonkey wrote:

If it were true, then he has surpassed even his haystacks incarnation. What a hoot!!!!!!

28 May 2011 16:21 #66 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Vice Lord wrote:

Becky wrote: asswipe

I deserved that

i'm such an idiot sometimes

I still love ya VL! You may be an insensitive jerk sometimes, but you man up when you should! (And I hope that Lil Precious makes some more time for you, but I still want you around here too)! KissyFace:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 May 2011 16:35 #67 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

archer wrote:

towermonkey wrote:

If it were true, then he has surpassed even his haystacks incarnation. What a hoot!!!!!!

I've finally figured out who VL really is:

http://www.philhendrieshow.com/

28 May 2011 16:40 #68 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
I thought I saw VL at the store, but he said it wasn't him. I was so disappointed. :((((((

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 May 2011 16:44 #69 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
They used to think I was Hunter Thompson until he blew his brains out, and I kept posting..ha ha, Quite a compliment

I'm way overated and believe me friends, i'm not Major Bean. I don't normally like talking about myself, but I have to, to say- I only post under The Vice Lord.

28 May 2011 16:45 #70 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

archer wrote:

hmmmmmm, I don't know about that. I've seen VL get down and dirty, but never seen him stoop that low, VL likes women too much to post like that.

and no, I didn't follow you here major bean, I wrote this before you posted. But I would bet VL feels just as annoyed about being accused of being you.

Ha ha ha...Yes,

Thanks Archer

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds