HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

27 May 2011 09:03 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY was created by UNDER MODERATION
2 cases Dogfishead 90
25 Ground burgers 70%
2 bags ruffles

How are you celebrating?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2011 09:57 #2 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
You shallow sack of manure!

Regards,
Major Bean

27 May 2011 12:11 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
My mother-in-law turned 75 in March and we're finally having her party to celebrate! EM's 5 brothers and sisters are all descending as well - should be a blast!

Have a great Memorial Day everyone!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 May 2011 12:35 #4 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

You shallow sack of manure!

I disagree. I think it is a pretty deep sack! :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

27 May 2011 12:41 #5 by Nobody that matters
70% hamburger? You could have at least sprung for the 80% for a holiday....

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

27 May 2011 13:07 #6 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
In your plans for this Memorial Day weekend, please note that the Forecast Fire Danger map - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewforum.php?f=140 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=140<!-- l --> - shows High and Very High fire danger for Southern and some of Central Colorado, with Extreme fire danger in South Central Colorado and there is a Red Flag Warning for the San Luis Valley.

Be Careful!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

27 May 2011 13:10 #7 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

jf1acai wrote: In your plans for this Memorial Day weekend, please note that the Forecast Fire Danger map - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewforum.php?f=140 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=140<!-- l --> - shows High and Very High fire danger for Southern and some of Central Colorado, with Extreme fire danger in South Central Colorado and there is a Red Flag Warning for the San Luis Valley.

Be Careful!

Great reminder!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2011 13:12 #8 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Nobody that matters wrote: 70% hamburger? You could have at least sprung for the 80% for a holiday....

My best hamburger ever was 35% fat from a mix of 4 cuts of beef. I wouldn't eat that every day but the flavor was incredible.

27 May 2011 13:13 #9 by Nobody that matters
I'm gonna go help rebuild the brakes on a Travelall and drink many beers.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

27 May 2011 13:22 - 27 May 2011 13:24 #10 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
On-call all weekend long. Must be in cell phone range and within 1 hour from work, oh yeah, and sober. The Honey-do list grows longer.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds