HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

27 May 2011 18:21 #21 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
anchovy?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2011 18:24 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

vglyman wrote: So what's are chances of walking over to Wellington Lake to do a little fishing? I know it's closed but there is the boy scout side. Is there anyone there who would kick us out? Oh and the menu is chicken on the barbie, Margaritas, baked beans, Margaritas, and frog eye salad.

C'mon, thats not fishing...12 inch stockers? Might as well go to the Rainbow Roundup at Sheaffers Crossing. Go for wild fish..

PM me, i'll tell you of a place thats closer and infinately better...These fish fight- The one pictured took 14 minutes to play..Stripped a lot of line numerious times and jumped at least a dozen..Thrilling!

And delicious

27 May 2011 18:28 #23 by chief morningwood

major bean wrote: Vl, if you are serious, then you are about the most hedonistic bastard that I know. If you are just posting this as to rile those who do not "celebrate" the death of our war soldiers, then, VL, you are a riot.

There is no greater expression of american patriotism than american excess.
Hedonism is the biggest fruit of liberty. They fought and died so we could have a good time.
So, come Monday, let's roll!

27 May 2011 18:28 #24 by JMC

chief morningwood wrote:

major bean wrote: Vl, if you are serious, then you are about the most hedonistic bastard that I know. If you are just posting this as to rile those who do not "celebrate" the death of our war soldiers, then, VL, you are a riot.

Hedonism is the biggest fruit of liberty. They fought and died so we could have a good time.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat:

27 May 2011 18:29 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

vglyman wrote: Is there anyone there who would kick us out? Oh and the menu is chicken on the barbie, Margaritas, baked beans, Margaritas, and frog eye salad.

Oh I like your style bro...Cheers!

And yes, the people that own Wellington are total assholes..But I heard it has reopened

27 May 2011 18:33 #26 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

jmc wrote:

chief morningwood wrote:

Hail Chief Morningwood! I remember laughing my a** off a long time ago when I first saw your nic. It took me about 2 seconds to get it. I was trying to explain it to my husband and he just looked at me like, "Huh?" It took a few minutes. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2011 18:34 #27 by JMC

Sunshine Girl wrote:

jmc wrote:

chief morningwood wrote:

Hail Chief Morningwood! I remember laughing my a** off a long time ago when I first saw your nic. It took me about 2 seconds to get it. I was trying to explain it to my husband and he just looked at me like, "Huh?" It took a few minutes. :biggrin:

Best nic ever

27 May 2011 18:38 #28 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
You are right Jim.......BEST NIC EVER! It is a MUST that he comes to a lunch. I will buy!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2011 18:40 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

chief morningwood wrote:

Thats the spirit! :hands: :party :fishing: :drunk:

My Memorial Day weekend started at 6:01pm today with a bottle of Dogfishead 120 minute IPA...

Oh maan...... 25% alcahol.. I ate Lemon Chicken off the grill and my wifes secret recipe rice afterwards and i'm still buzzed. $60 a six pack, if you can find it that is..Talk about Firewater Chief

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvL-rGa6 ... re=related

27 May 2011 18:54 #30 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
My son, who is presently on active duty in the Army, he and I will be spending time with other Veterans raising funds that will go to help other Veterans.

Have a great weekend.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds