Republicans? (New topic from I'll be at the Laker Game tonight)

21 Jun 2010 17:39 #81 by dummy up
Viking! The so called private sector entered into these agreements , just like they did to f**k up our environment then go broke and stick the rest of us to pay to clean it up. That's who you want in charge? Private/public no matter ,power/$ same s**t all the time. Grow up and smell the coffee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jun 2010 17:46 #82 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: Oh make no mistake- There is a war on the middle class. It's no accident that everyomes lost their pensions and wages have been stagnant since Nixon was president. It's a plan

War on the middle class? That's original thinking. Who is everyone? My income has steadily increased my whole career because I have taken charge of it, moved, re-educated, and changed jobs. I could have kept my pension at GE the corporate behemoth, but chose another path, no one forced me and I am happier I did or I wouldn't live in CO.

These phrases like "war on the middle class", "health care is a right", "the rich don't pay their fair share", etc. etc, is what is bringing this country down. Think for yourself, go out and find your dreams, and stop whining.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Jun 2010 18:04 #83 by UNDER MODERATION
It is what it is, and those are the best words to describe it...It's an organized effort to shrink our piece of the pie

Even a rocket scientist can figure that out

21 Jun 2010 18:07 #84 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: IQ? Arguing with you VL is like debating a 3rd grader, no offense to 3rd graders. I am glad more of your friends are showing up, I need more of a challenge, you are too easy. Bring it on! :)

Yeah and argueing with you is like visting a filthy gas station rest room.

21 Jun 2010 18:08 #85 by LOL
I rest my case. Next.

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Jun 2010 18:14 - 21 Jun 2010 19:09 #86 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: IQ? Arguing with you VL is like debating a 3rd grader, no offense to 3rd graders. I am glad more of your friends are showing up, I need more of a challenge, you are too easy. Bring it on! :)

I remember when I was a youngster the Russian leader Yuri Andropov said the difference between Russians and Americans is that the Russian people don't believe the propaganda, while the American people do...It pissed me off and I thought it was the stupidiest thing I ever heard. Then one day I realized he was right, and one day you'll realize that I am right-I piss you off now because you don't want to believe you're ignorant, naive and have been minipulated....Look at you- You judge yourself and other on how valuable they've made themselves to some corporation. I bet you monitor your credit score everyday too don't you.. "My company likes me!" "Oh the banks love me!" "I'm a huge success!"

21 Jun 2010 18:19 #87 by LOL
You say right wing nuts are afraid of terrorists. I say Left wing nuts are afraid of the war on middle class and some conspiracy to shrink your entitled apple pie. You are afraid of going out and staking your own claim in this land of opportunity because you need the gov't to protect you from the big bad corporations.

21 Jun 2010 18:22 #88 by archer

wow....that sure added to the level of discourse around here....got a PC hangover?

21 Jun 2010 18:27 #89 by LOL
Nope, just responding to his IQ rant. I wouldn't waste my time posting on PC, thanks anyway.

21 Jun 2010 18:28 #90 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: You say right wing nuts are afraid of terrorists. I say Left wing nuts are afraid of the war on middle class and some conspiracy to shrink your entitled apple pie. You are afraid of going out and staking your own claim in this land of opportunity because you need the gov't to protect you from the big bad corporations.

Wow-It's commom knowledge..It's not conspiracy, its right out in the open..Youre like my sister in law..She got a non union job as a reservationist for a major airline. She was pissed because she couldn't ever call in sick, she got no vacation time, they timed bathroom breaks, she had to pay for insurance and they did'nt pay her for overtime worked..I told her they have to unionize and she said, and I quote: "I don't think companies like unions nowadays"...

She thought unions wre about bake sales, picnics and bowling teams....?

You remind me of her, clueless

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds