Why Are Anti-Christian Bigots So Eager to Prey On Tim Tebow?

17 Dec 2011 19:59 #161 by archer

Arlen wrote: It is the media who has created the exception and stirred the liberals into a lather about Tebow being over the top.

There you go again, trying to make this a partisan issue. Why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2011 20:02 #162 by Arlen
Apparently, the wicked witch of the east has sent one of her flying monkeys. Who are you to try and correct, watch over, or discipline me? That is the trait of a man-hating henpecker.

17 Dec 2011 20:15 #163 by archer

Arlen wrote: Apparently, the wicked witch of the east has sent one of her flying monkeys. Who are you to try and correct, watch over, or discipline me? That is the trait of a man-hating henpecker.

Arlen, you have dug yourself quite a hole tonight with your personal attacks and hate filled insults. Maybe it's time to stop digging.

Why does that simple question bother you so much r

17 Dec 2011 22:09 #164 by Arlen

archer wrote:

Arlen wrote: Apparently, the wicked witch of the east has sent one of her flying monkeys. Who are you to try and correct, watch over, or discipline me? That is the trait of a man-hating henpecker.

Arlen, you have dug yourself quite a hole tonight with your personal attacks and hate filled insults. Maybe it's time to stop digging.

Why does that simple question bother you so much r

In the section of the country from which I originate liberalism is viewed as a disease. It is viewed much as drug addiction in which the mind is incapable of rational thought. So we do not answer the demented.

And, second, just because a liberal asks a question does not mean that a rational person must answer it. It is much like a dog barking. I am confident that the dog is asking "What are you doing here?" but I do not stop and tell the dog my reasons for being. I am not bothered by the question. I just think that it is silly to answer asinine questions.

17 Dec 2011 23:06 #165 by archer
That was pretty ugly. I'm mighty glad I don't live in the section of the country from which you originated. Have you considered going back from whence you came?

17 Dec 2011 23:34 #166 by Soulshiner
I saw a guy at a party last night who dropped to his knee and started puking. I asked him if he was alright and he said, "Yeah, I'm just Teblowing."

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

18 Dec 2011 07:17 #167 by Rockdoc
That is exactly the kind of thing that I find so disgusting. People think they are cute dong things like this but they are expressing their flawed character instead.

18 Dec 2011 10:50 #168 by Photo-fish
Laughed my butt off.
[youtube:1mdeifd3]
[/youtube:1mdeifd3]

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

18 Dec 2011 11:16 #169 by ScienceChic
rofllol rofllol rofllol That was awesome! Thanks PF!

Liked yours too Soulshiner :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Dec 2011 11:38 #170 by Soulshiner

Rockdoc Franz wrote: That is exactly the kind of thing that I find so disgusting. People think they are cute dong things like this but they are expressing their flawed character instead.

I agree, Arlen was totally out of line.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds