Why Are Anti-Christian Bigots So Eager to Prey On Tim Tebow?

16 Dec 2011 09:53 #131 by netdude
Why has Tebow made a difference?

Maybe he just works very hard at his job?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... cos_121411

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Dec 2011 11:20 #132 by Soulshiner
Just waiting for the gay sex/meth scandal...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

16 Dec 2011 11:31 #133 by PrintSmith

Photo-fish wrote: Besides everybody knows that God is a Packer fan.

If God is a Packer fan, why are sunrises Orange and Blue instead of Gold and Green? Everyone knows Colorado is God's favored piece of land; everyone else is downstream of us. . . . :thumbsup:

16 Dec 2011 12:30 #134 by Photo-fish

PrintSmith wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: Besides everybody knows that God is a Packer fan.

If God is a Packer fan, why are sunrises Orange and Blue instead of Gold and Green? Everyone knows Colorado is God's favored piece of land; everyone else is downstream of us. . . . :thumbsup:

Why are the forests of Colorado ablaze with green and gold at the start of the NFL season? :thumbsup:

And why would they have an undefeated season so far if he did not like them?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

16 Dec 2011 12:56 #135 by PrintSmith
You know that God doesn't dwell on the land, don't you? He lives in the skies. I somehow can't find where the favor lies when the time of year that green and gold prevail is the time of year when life is going into hibernation, but that's just me I suppose. ;)

On second thought, Reggie White did say he would go where God told him to go and he wound up in Green Bay, so I suppose maybe God has an affinity for that area as well. More telling though is how many folks from there end up here. I would have to say that migration is greater from Wisconsin to Colorado than the other way around, wouldn't you?

16 Dec 2011 12:57 #136 by PrintSmith

Photo-fish wrote: And why would they have an undefeated season so far if he did not like them?

To teach them a little humility when Kansas City beats them this weekend perhaps? :lol:

16 Dec 2011 13:53 #137 by Rockdoc

Photo-fish wrote: And why would they have an undefeated season so far if he did not like them?

Gorgeous pictures. But to the point. Perhaps for the same reason he had NE go undefeated into the Superbowl?

16 Dec 2011 18:55 #138 by Rick

AspenValley wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

AspenValley wrote: Who is Tim Tebow and why should I care?

Tim Tebow is a football player. There is no compelling reason to care unless you like people who are straight laced, don't allow fame to dominate or change who you are and spend your considerable energy reaching out to people in need. oh, he is also a very devout Christian and that seems to overshadow all else.

Oh.

Yet another too-good-to-be true overpaid sports personality. Forgive me if I don't fall over in admiration, too many of these "saints" seem to go down in flames in sex or drug scandals for me to become their adoring fan.

If you have an interest at all in the "hype", you should do a little research into what he does on his off time for kids. Then show me another athelete or celebrity that has shown more compassion for less fortunate kids and puts his money where his mouth is. You can be skeptical if you want, but if you really look at his short history, you won't find much, if anything, to bash him for.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Dec 2011 19:05 #139 by CinnamonGirl
Why are sunsets orange and blue? Photo fish?

16 Dec 2011 19:06 #140 by Reverend Revelant
Why is sports almost like a f*king cult around here?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds