Why Are Anti-Christian Bigots So Eager to Prey On Tim Tebow?

13 Dec 2011 19:07 #91 by The Viking

LLIB wrote:

bailey bud wrote:

I'm just trying to get clarification on what he is thankful for.

pay-day.

I think the kids he helps are a bigger pay-day for him....just a guess.

Did you see the story on the news today about the kid he personally called who has terminal cancer? Denver is so blessed to have drafted him!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/09/te ... tim-tebow/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Dec 2011 19:08 #92 by Arlen

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Arlen wrote: Tebow is using his athletic abilities to build a hospital in the Phillipines for children. He uses his God given abilities to help others. He may not care how others view his devotion.

Maybe he should consider how God views his devotion.

God's view is through the eyes of the children.

13 Dec 2011 19:19 #93 by The Viking

Arlen wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Arlen wrote: Tebow is using his athletic abilities to build a hospital in the Phillipines for children. He uses his God given abilities to help others. He may not care how others view his devotion.

Maybe he should consider how God views his devotion.

God's view is through the eyes of the children.

:yeahthat:

13 Dec 2011 19:19 #94 by Soulshiner
You do realize that most all football players do charity year round, they just don't get publicity for it like TT.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

13 Dec 2011 19:24 #95 by The Viking
Maybe this will help too......

[youtube:1os5iuka]
[/youtube:1os5iuka]

13 Dec 2011 19:26 #96 by Soulshiner
That "miracle" owes everything to Marion Barber...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

13 Dec 2011 19:30 #97 by archer

Soulshiner wrote: That "miracle" owes everything to Marion Barber...

True, but the measure of a good quarterback is whether or not he can capitalize on such gifts.

13 Dec 2011 19:42 - 13 Dec 2011 19:59 #98 by The Viking

archer wrote:

True, but the measure of a good quarterback is whether or not he can capitalize on such gifts.

Exactly! He completed 9 straight passes before having to spike it. Other than the spike he went 10-12 for 102 yards and 2 scores in 4:34. He was on fire and did what he had to, to win the game. And he went 3 out of 4 in OT to drive them down for the winning FG. So when the game was on the line, he completed 13 out of 16 not counting the spike with 3 scores. THAT is clutch! And THAT is a winner!

13 Dec 2011 19:43 #99 by Rick

There would have also been a different outcome if all the great passes from Tebow were not dropped. Games hinge on little things throughout the game, not just one QB or a bad play from Barber.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Dec 2011 19:52 #100 by Rick

Soulshiner wrote: You do realize that most all football players do charity year round, they just don't get publicity for it like TT.

You realize he's been doing this for kids long before the NFL right? I'm not saying Tebow is perfect, but he's done more charitable work at his young age than any other player I can think of. Like him or not, he is a stellar role model. Here is the opposite :

[youtube:hndp9mda]
[/youtube:hndp9mda]

Maher is a pathetic little punk....but I'm sure Tebow would still give him a pass (which he would drop)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds