Why Are Anti-Christian Bigots So Eager to Prey On Tim Tebow?

12 Dec 2011 20:04 #41 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote: Keep fighting that War on Tebow and Christmas guys.... lol

Big Issues for Big Thinkers.

:Snooze

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2011 20:09 #42 by UNDER MODERATION
Bad News guys- Just like John Wayne, he's Gay

[youtube:3myk4ior]
[/youtube:3myk4ior]

12 Dec 2011 20:13 #43 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote: Keep fighting that War on Tebow and Christmas guys.... lol

Big Issues for Big Thinkers.

I like this idea...

I have become aware, after much careful thought and a few glasses of yuletide punch, of the urgent need to outlaw Christmas. Now, some of you may be under the impression that Christmas has already been outlawed in all sorts of places, from department stores to city halls. But decisions by private employers to have their staff wish you "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas," or decisions by city councils not to put up trees this year, while not insignificant, hardly amount to the kind of action that is required. No, what is required is an all-out, no exceptions, outright ban on the holiday itself – with a fully-funded special Christmas Enforcement Agency (CEA) entrusted with broad discretionary powers of arrest and armed with chimney-cams.

http://www.quebecoislibre.org/07/071216-4.htm

Of course, this is a Quebecois site, and some of you anti-French bigots may not agree.

12 Dec 2011 20:18 #44 by UNDER MODERATION
Oh they are not gonna stop until we have to secretly celebrate Christmas in our attic's and crawl spaces...

Its Terrifieing!

12 Dec 2011 20:29 #45 by UNDER MODERATION
C'mon..He's gayer than Michell Bachmans husband..Is he discribing football here or the latest fashions from europe? And that lisp? If this doesn't make your Gaydar go off, what does? It sounds like he wants his recievers to run a 3 verticle concept on him in the shower after the game..

[youtube:23lgqnam]
[/youtube:23lgqnam]

12 Dec 2011 20:33 #46 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote: Oh they are not gonna stop until we have to secretly celebrate Christmas in our attic's and crawl spaces...

Its Terrifieing!

There's only one purpose for which governments are instituted among men, it's to ensure that no one is offended, ever, in any way.

12 Dec 2011 20:36 #47 by UNDER MODERATION

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Oh they are not gonna stop until we have to secretly celebrate Christmas in our attic's and crawl spaces...

Its Terrifieing!

There's only one purpose for which governments are instituted among men, it's to ensure that no one is offended, ever, in any way.

Nonsense..we just have freedom from your stupid religions...and a guy like you would'nt last 5 minutes in an America without a government..Heres a tip: Don't wish for the Law of the Jungle when your a lamb

Cause you'd get eaten imeadiatly

12 Dec 2011 20:49 #48 by Pony Soldier

Vice Lord wrote: C'mon..He's gayer than Michell Bachmans husband..Is he discribing football here or the latest fashions from europe? And that lisp? If this doesn't make your Gaydar go off, what does? It sounds like he wants his recievers to run a 3 verticle concept on him in the shower after the game..

[youtube:24k30viv]

[/youtube:24k30viv]

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

12 Dec 2011 21:16 #49 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: Ha..sure GOP...I don't see Christians turning tebow into an idol. I see excited people from every walk of life and faith that live in Denver cheering tebow on. You may not like that. I challenge you with your statement "I know what Christians believe", not a chance, you have no clue. You may have the head knowledge, but not the heart knowledge. That would be like me saying, I know what GOP believes, that would be a lie! I don't know and don't care. I find peace in God, you don't. You have made that very clear in what you have said here...you're even taking scriptures out of context and twisting them to fit your argument....

And yet, PrintSmith can tell us what Tebow is thinking and believing. (See quote below.)

PrintSmith wrote:

Kate wrote: Does Timmy thank God for his losses? Does God get the credit for the mistakes Tim makes? I don't watch the Broncos, but I've seen his post-game interviews where he thanks Jesus for the win. I'm just wondering if Jesus also gets the credit for a loss.

I am not surprised that you fail to understand what Tebow is thanking his Lord and Savior for Kate - most religious bigots can't begin to fathom it either, so don't feel left out.

He is not thanking God for the win, nor crediting the win to the Divine. He is thanking his Lord and Savior for all of the things that He has done for him. Thanking the Divine for life, for the gifts bestowed upon himself including his faith, thanking God for being willing to die for one such as he that eternal life may be his. There is much to thank the Creator for Kate - and Tebow does just that. Only those whose eyes and ears are closed fail to understand that thanks are due when times are good and times are bad for all of the gifts bestowed upon them.

Don't worry Kate - Tebow will begin each and every interview with that public thanksgiving win or lose. He will invoke the blessings of the Creator upon everyone at the conclusion as well - win or lose.

12 Dec 2011 21:32 #50 by Obam me
I think it's ok for Tebow to go public with his faith.

Matthew 10:32
New International Version (©1984)
Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven.

English Standard Version (©2001)
So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven,

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

What was that little song we used to sing in Sunday School? Seems Tebow is just letting his Light shine!!
[youtube:28bhnsfv]
[/youtube:28bhnsfv]

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds