Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

10 Mar 2012 15:58 #341 by LadyJazzer
Best laugh of the month!

Rush Limbaugh Calls Sandra Fluke a Slut – ‘Reformed Whores' Response Video

[youtube:k6b87xs8]
[/youtube:k6b87xs8]

See more at " www.reformedwhores.com "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Mar 2012 16:51 #342 by Rick
Well that's settled, they're both SLUTS!! Next....

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Mar 2012 17:53 - 10 Mar 2012 20:44 #343 by LadyJazzer
...and SNOBS... (They both went to college)....

And the Rightie race-to-the-bottom continues...

10 Mar 2012 19:33 #344 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

photo-fish wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I still think you guys are all ignoring that I was called a slut on this thread. LOL Where is the outrage!

I sent JMC a PM and defended you. I told him you are not a slut, just easy. :wink:

Good day for fishing?

Gee, thanks Photo. I always told my son that until they came up with an word that meant slut for a man he was not to use use that word. It is sexist only in that there is not an equivalent word for a promiscuous man. And I am not ignorant JMC.

(oh and it was too windy to fish today)

10 Mar 2012 22:03 #345 by JSG
Gigilo is the closest male equivalent I can can come up with.

11 Mar 2012 10:35 #346 by 2wlady
I wonder if there are male equivalent words to "slut" in other languages.

11 Mar 2012 11:25 #347 by FredHayek

JSG wrote: Gigilo is the closest male equivalent I can can come up with.

Himbo? Boy toy?

Stud...

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Mar 2012 12:36 #348 by JMC

Soulshiner wrote: jmc:

Would you support a business that supports the KKK, the Taliban or Al Qaeda? Would you support a business that says that the Afghans that killed US service people after the Quran burning were right for killing them? Would you support a business that says that school shooters are right for killing kids? Would you support a business that says that the Holocaust failed and all of the Jews should be exterminated? That women who are raped asked for it and probably enjoyed it? Would you support a business who supports NAMBLA?

Are those the voices that you want to be heard?

I was speaking to the divide between libs and cons not what you extrapolated.
I would prefer that we don't boycott advertisers that go on Stewart or Rush.
Supporting the KKK? is absurd and took things to a ridiculous level.
You are part of the problem. IMHO
And I do want every voice heard, even those i find repulsive. Do you have a problem hearing from people you disagree with? Closed minded and a big part of the problem.

12 Mar 2012 13:20 #349 by Reverend Revelant

jmc wrote:

Would you support a business that supports the KKK, the Taliban or Al Qaeda? Would you support a business that says that the Afghans that killed US service people after the Quran burning were right for killing them? Would you support a business that says that school shooters are right for killing kids? Would you support a business that says that the Holocaust failed and all of the Jews should be exterminated? That women who are raped asked for it and probably enjoyed it? Would you support a business who supports NAMBLA?

And I do want every voice heard, even those i find repulsive. Do you have a problem hearing from people you disagree with? Closed minded and a big part of the problem.

Yes... the left does want to shut up people they disagree with...

Feminist golden oldies Jane Fonda, Robin Morgan, and Gloria Steinem took the next step in calling for the FCC to "clear Limbaugh from the airwaves." The trio writes, "If Clear Channel won't clean up its airways, then surely it's time for the public to ask the FCC a basic question: Are the stations carrying Limbaugh's show in fact using their licenses 'in the public interest?'"

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/03/1 ... h-syndrome

Typical leftist tactics.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

12 Mar 2012 13:26 #350 by JMC

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

jmc wrote:

Yes... the left does want to shut up people they disagree with...

Feminist golden oldies Jane Fonda, Robin Morgan, and Gloria Steinem took the next step in calling for the FCC to "clear Limbaugh from the airwaves." The trio writes, "If Clear Channel won't clean up its airways, then surely it's time for the public to ask the FCC a basic question: Are the stations carrying Limbaugh's show in fact using their licenses 'in the public interest?'"

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/03/1 ... h-syndrome

Typical leftist tactics.

Are you just super stupid or stupid or never learned how to listen?

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds