Joe Biden: Romney Will Bring Back Slavery.

14 Aug 2012 15:10 #11 by LadyJazzer
Yawn... Another manufactured-outrage-of-the-day? Imagine my surprise....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2012 15:52 #12 by archer

CritiKalBill wrote:

archer wrote: If a Republican had said that Romney will bring back slavery, I imagine he/she would be viewed as the first truly honest conservative.

What is it with all you liberals suddenly going off the rails of sanity... tough week?

I guess when conservatives are so far out in right field, any liberal looks like they are off the rails. Come back to reality Bill.

14 Aug 2012 16:06 #13 by Rick

archer wrote:

CritiKalBill wrote:

archer wrote: If a Republican had said that Romney will bring back slavery, I imagine he/she would be viewed as the first truly honest conservative.

What is it with all you liberals suddenly going off the rails of sanity... tough week?

I guess when conservatives are so far out in right field, any liberal looks like they are off the rails. Come back to reality Bill.

So basically you're saying that Romney wants to bring back slavery and all conservatives are dishonest.... did I miss anything?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Aug 2012 16:11 #14 by Something the Dog Said

CritiKalBill wrote:

archer wrote:

CritiKalBill wrote:

So basically you're saying that Romney wants to bring back slavery and all conservatives are dishonest.... did I miss anything?

No, what she is saying is: "I guess when conservatives are so far out in right field, any liberal looks like they are off the rails. Come back to reality Bill."

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

14 Aug 2012 16:17 #15 by Rick

Something the Dog Said wrote:

CritiKalBill wrote:

archer wrote:

CritiKalBill wrote:

No, what she is saying is: "I guess when conservatives are so far out in right field, any liberal looks like they are off the rails. Come back to reality Bill."

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Aug 2012 16:19 #16 by LOL
LOL Joe the gaffe-mister Biden strikes again! Go Joe!

:lol: :rofl

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Aug 2012 16:20 #17 by archer

CritiKalBill wrote:

archer wrote:

CritiKalBill wrote:

You missed everything. Biden never used the word slavery, and it sounded like those in the crowd knew exactly what he meant, my comment above was in response to a previous post that said

So Joe Biden told an African-American audience that if Mitt is elected, they will be put back into shackles.

Which is not what Joe said, and makes it sound like Joe was referencing slavery, which he was not. And he wasn't talking to just an African American audience, so Joe's "you" also included whites, maybe Hispanics.....any consumer who has been taken advantage of, or hurt, by wall street/banks etc. Sorry you couldn't read all the posts and understand that....next time I will spell it out in BIG letters, and not try to be funny.

14 Aug 2012 18:48 #18 by otisptoadwater
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4M7YjPMQ9kQ9_B4Jh_1HRyAbTWFTpN-bgSVO6Fcke_AgclyKC5o4AyHrN

You'd think that after four years of stupid remarks that Barry would tell Uncle Joe he's not allowed to speak in public or with the press unless what he wants to say has been written down and censored before he can say only what the approved script says.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

14 Aug 2012 18:52 #19 by Something the Dog Said

otisptoadwater wrote: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4M7YjPMQ9kQ9_B4Jh_1HRyAbTWFTpN-bgSVO6Fcke_AgclyKC5o4AyHrN

You'd think that after four years of stupid remarks that Barry would tell Uncle Joe he's not allowed to speak in public or with the press unless what he wants to say has been written down and censored before he can say only what the approved script says.

Perhaps you could enlighten us on what the "stupid remarks" that "Uncle Joe" said today? What is so wrong in his remarks today?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

14 Aug 2012 18:56 #20 by Soulshiner
OF course RMoney is throwing a hissy fit.

Except, wait, he, not Biden, actually used this phrase already.

"If we remove the shackles of government"

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/fo ... 52076252/1

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds