Joe Biden: Romney Will Bring Back Slavery.

15 Aug 2012 07:59 #31 by Something the Dog Said

FredHayek wrote: Both NPR and Fox ran this story this morning. NPR even included Mitt whining about the hyperbole. BTW NPR confirms it was an African American audience. And VP Biden even adopted a southern black accent making his remarks.

No, NPR did not "confirm" that it was an African American audience, just the opposite. NPR referred to it as " a racially mixed audience". The only one who claimed it was an African American audience was you. Also NPR did not claim that Biden adopted a black accent, that again was made by you.

You were the one who brought up unsupported racial comments.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2012 08:01 #32 by Something the Dog Said

Democracy4Sale wrote:

Mary Scott wrote:

Grady wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Both NPR and Fox ran this story this morning. NPR even included Mitt whining about the hyperbole. BTW NPR confirms it was an African American audience. And VP Biden even adopted a southern black accent making his remarks.

He did sound pretty southern for a "kid from Scranton" rofllol

People from Scranton don't say "y'all"?

Gee, I don't know... You mean like this:

Eager to connect with Southern voters, Mitt Romney on Friday burnished his business credentials -- and his newfound love for cheesy grits -- as he sought support for his Republican presidential campaign in Alabama and Mississippi.

Romney greeted supporters at a town hall meeting Friday in Jackson, Miss., with a hearty ''Morning, y'all!'' and said he started the day off right with ''a biscuit and some cheesy grits.''

[youtube:1wjjo491]

[/youtube:1wjjo491]

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/news/o0 ... ml?similar

God, I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning....

Was that a "southern black accent"?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

15 Aug 2012 08:02 #33 by LadyJazzer

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Democracy4Sale wrote:

Mary Scott wrote:

Grady wrote:

He did sound pretty southern for a "kid from Scranton" rofllol

People from Scranton don't say "y'all"?

Gee, I don't know... You mean like this:

Eager to connect with Southern voters, Mitt Romney on Friday burnished his business credentials -- and his newfound love for cheesy grits -- as he sought support for his Republican presidential campaign in Alabama and Mississippi.

Romney greeted supporters at a town hall meeting Friday in Jackson, Miss., with a hearty ''Morning, y'all!'' and said he started the day off right with ''a biscuit and some cheesy grits.''

[youtube:kvpnn676]

[/youtube:kvpnn676]

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/news/o0 ... ml?similar

God, I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning....

Was that a "southern black accent"?

Sure sounded like one to me.

15 Aug 2012 09:53 #34 by pineinthegrass
Four pages and no one has posted a video?

Regardless if that was a southern accent or not, dumb Joe didn't even realise he was in Virginia. :lol:

[youtube:2kbgmuvk]
[/youtube:2kbgmuvk]

15 Aug 2012 09:54 #35 by LadyJazzer
Sorry... The Manufactured-Outrage-Of-The-Day quota has been all used up for today.

15 Aug 2012 09:58 #36 by pineinthegrass

Democracy4Sale wrote: Sorry... The Manufactured-Outrage-Of-The-Day quota has been all used up for today.

No outrage here, just laughter. Joe just keeps giving and giving. Hopefully he'll figure out where he is eventually.

15 Aug 2012 10:05 #37 by archer
And that my friends is why people really love Joe, he is real, down to earth, and unpretentious. The Republicans underestimate his appeal and that will come back to bite them.

15 Aug 2012 10:06 #38 by Raees
I think what upsets the righties more is that the audience clearly supported what Biden was saying.

15 Aug 2012 10:14 #39 by pineinthegrass

Raees wrote: I think what upsets the righties more is that the audience clearly supported what Biden was saying.

Well they cheered even louder when he got the name of their state wrong so I guss that shows how much they were paying attention to him. lol

Seriously, are you really happy that Biden is the Vice President of the US? Obama I take seriously, but Joe Biden??

15 Aug 2012 10:18 #40 by LadyJazzer
Is that worse than pandering to the wrong state with footage from a different state you're pandering to?...I can never remember...

Romney's Ohio ad uses footage from the wrong state (VIDEO)

Let's ignore for a moment that Mitt Romney's solution to what ailed General Motors was to just let the whole damn thing fail, thus making this choice of topics a rather curious choice at best for Mitt's increasingly self-satirizing campaign. His ad blaming Barack Obama for GM's closing of auto dealerships in Ohio has other problems as well. The outdoor footage at the four second mark? It's a clip of downtown Oklahoma City. Oklahoma City is notable for, among other things, not being in Ohio.

[J]ust as the narrator says that at the 5-second mark, the ad shows a streetscape that appears to be in Oklahoma City, as noted by Sarah Burris, managing editor of the progressive blog FutureMajority.com. Google street view confirms that the scene is indeed outside the Advanced Academics building on E. Sheridan Avenue in Oklahoma City.

It's fine to pander to the voters in battleground states (even if your message is "vote for me, because I wouldn't have even tried to help you damn people"), but it loses a bit of impact when you can't even be bothered to get footage from the actual state you're pandering to. I guess Mitt Romney is just that committed to outsourcing?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/0 ... rong-state

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds