Joe Biden: Romney Will Bring Back Slavery.

17 Aug 2012 18:18 #141 by Something the Dog Said

PrintSmith wrote:

Soulshiner wrote: Jesus, 14 pages later. Is this all you have to bitch about? The race card is being played against the only candidates who actually are of a non-caucasian race? Trying to deflect the conversation away from the POLICIES of Romney/Ryan is what you are doing, we all know it. Swiftboat all you want but if you keep on this one you are just showing that you are getting desperate and losing sleep over the idea that President Obama is going to be reelected because your candidates are empty suits that are slaves to the money machine and they are doing nothing to deny it.

I love it, getting your panties in a twist over a misrepresented statement while seniors, women, the minorities, the middle and lower classes are seeing Romney/Ryan and their policies for what they really are. If Romney keeps running on the I'm not Obama mantra, the election is going to be a lot easier for the Democrats then we thought.

Did you mean to say, "The race card is being played BY the only candidates who actually are of a non-caucasian race?" That would be a far more accurate statement than the one contained in your post after all. It's not like it's the first time they've done it, Bill Clinton was extremely upset when he was the target of such an offensive thing. Why shouldn't Romney/Ryan be as equally offended when it is being done to them by the same campaign?

The Denver Post had it exactly right when they said:

The unfortunate tone is being pushed hardest, though not exclusively, by President Obama and his allies, who seem to believe their only chance to win is with a Chicago-style, scorched-earth campaign.

Read more: Editorial: Presidential race to the bottom - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_21 ... z23r45cQPU

You complain about it, yet you are one of the worst offenders in fabricating lies to create racial slurs about one of the candidates.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Aug 2012 20:07 #142 by Soulshiner
No, I meant what I wrote. Good try to twist it though. I used to give you a bit of credit for having some rational thoughts, but anymore you are just noise, pure white noise trying to gum up the airwaves with your BS. I am going to love watching you turn yourself into jelly with rage and self-righteousness over the next 3 months.

That DP editorial REEKS of partisanship. I give it very little credibility.

And it's not Chicago style, this shit is all straight out of the Rove playbook...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

18 Aug 2012 08:13 #143 by Blazer Bob
http://news.investors.com/article/62240 ... rginia.htm

"Thankfully for this campaign we have former Obama buddy Artur Davis to help interpret Biden's racial Democrat-speak. A four-term congressman from Alabama, Davis seconded Obama's nomination at the national convention four years ago this month and was national co-chair of his friend's successful campaign.

Davis told CNN's Wolf Blitzer Wednesday Biden's remarks were "racial viciousness," adding:

"It's a divisive tactic that's insulting to African Americans. It's insulting to the American people. It's insulting to the legacy that he used to build up as an orator who used to know how to inspire people instead of strike fear in people's heart."

Davis, who is black, added: "I know what Joe Biden was doing yesterday, and every black person in the room knew who the 'y'all' was, they knew what the chains were about, and they knew what the metaphor was."

18 Aug 2012 08:29 #144 by Rick

The 500 Foundation wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote:

The 500 Foundation wrote:

archer wrote:

The 500 Foundation wrote: it is hilarious seeing so many here try to defend beloved dummy Joe
I realize you cannot see it for yourselves butt,
even though I am sure you are not, it does makes you sound even stupider than he is...

no, really...it does

ya'll crack my independant ass up

:pop

Not nearly as hilarious as it is to watch so many here twist themselves into a pretzel trying to justify their lies about Joe. If you lied, you lied, no amount of spin will change that fact.......the title of the thread alone is a lie, Joe did not say Romney would bring back slavery......it's really as simple as that.

Please stay focused...
I never said that he did say slavery though anyone with an IQ high enough to
operate lungs knows damn well what he meant.

what I did say is that Joe Biden is an IDIOT
and that's no lie
and that far to many here sound like BIGGER idiots trying
to defend the things he says
that's no lie either.
just face it...your boy is an endless source of dumass.

rofllol

At least he can spell. "dumass"
I wonder why conservatives are so panicked about VP Biden. Perhaps when you compare his record of accomplishments against their preferred VP candidate (as posted from other threads):
Ryan:
Drove the weinermobile
Passed two bills in 13 years (while collecting over one million dollars in taxpayer funds), one renaming a post office, the other lowering the excise taxes slightly on arrows. The last legislation that he passed was in 2006.

Wow!

Biden:
public defender
private attorney
property manager
Raised two young sons as a single parent after the death of his wife
passed 456 bills, including anti-terrorist, crime preventiion, authored almost every federal crime bill in the last 15 years, anti-steriods act, Violence against Women Act, crimes against children, bill to protect veterans assistance funding, bills to protect military personnel benefits, and on and on.

Biden has been a leader of the congressional effort to end genocide in Darfur.
In the late 1990s, Biden led the effort in the Senate to bring Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic into NATO and to pass the Chemical Weapons Treaty.
Biden has been instrumental in crafting almost every major piece of crime legislation over the past two decades. His Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 put more than 100,000 police officers on America's streets and has been credited with bringing crime rates down to the lowest point in a generation.
In 1996, Biden authored legislation to create a national registry of sex offenders, which tracks people convicted of sex crimes involving violence or committed against minors.
Biden authored and passed the landmark Violence Against Women Act, the strongest legislation to date that criminalizes domestic violence and holds batterers accountable.
Biden was a strong supporter of the Family and Medical Leave Act, cracked down on deadbeat dads, and has been a consistent champion for equal pay.
Biden was one of the first to introduce legislation to address global warming and he co-sponsored the most aggressive pieces of climate change legislation in the U.S. Senate.
Biden is a champion on the issue of making college more affordable by using the tax code to reduce costs.
Biden was successful in passing a provision that prevents budget cuts to military facilities while the nation is at war, an effort that shored up one of his key priorities -- top-notch medical treatment for all veterans in a fully-funded VA health care system. His son is served a tour of duty in Iraq as a member of the Delaware National Guard.

As chairman of the Senate Foreign relations committee he has worked on every piece of foreign legislation in the past decade, has visited every major country, met most major leaders.

Ryan's foreign relations experience - well he drove the weinermobile.

wrong assumption dog (imagine that)
I've no use for Romney/Ryan either so try again

and I doubt he can spell dumass butt at least he can see one in the mirror

Hey dumbass, it's spelled "but".

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Mar 2014 09:35 #145 by Blazer Bob

pineinthegrass wrote: Four pages and no one has posted a video?

Regardless if that was a southern accent or not, dumb Joe didn't even realise he was in Virginia. :lol:

[youtube:2f5vzji0]

[/youtube:2f5vzji0]

09 Mar 2014 09:58 #146 by Venturer
lol Aw come on, wouldn't it be better to have two losers running for the Dems? Hill and Bite Me Biden? Wouldn't it be fun to see them debate and tell each other what losers the other is? It would be fun!

09 Mar 2014 10:05 #147 by Arlen
Democrats
The Slavery Party.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds