Joe Biden: Romney Will Bring Back Slavery.

16 Aug 2012 17:58 #111 by Something the Dog Said

PrintSmith wrote: I'm more of the opinion that Biden owes the union an apology for his remarks Dog. And based upon the content of a number of editorials written, including one in today's Denver Post, I am far from the only one holding that opinion even outside of those who, like myself, are registered Republicans.

So you want to continue to be characterized as a documented liar and bearing false witness.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2012 18:00 #112 by Raees
"I'm sorry, I made a mistake when I said that," said no Printsmith ever.

16 Aug 2012 19:57 #113 by otisptoadwater
Uncle Joe's comments are offensive to African Americans:

[youtube:28v7rpsx]
[/youtube:28v7rpsx]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

16 Aug 2012 20:08 #114 by Raees

Raees wrote: Oh, silly me. I forgot that anything that someone says or does with even a remotely negative connotation toward Obama is earth-shatteringly important.

To conservatives.

otisptoadwater wrote: Uncle Joe's comments are offensive to African Americans:

[youtube:ydt036fl]

[/youtube:ydt036fl]

Thanks for proving my point.

16 Aug 2012 20:11 #115 by FredHayek

Something the Dog Said wrote:

FredHayek wrote: It was more than just saying "y'all". It was all in the way he said it.

Right!! Amazing that only you and some unknown black comic are the only ones who caught it.

Sherrod Small on Red Eye, the TV program.

Have to love Guliani's comments about Joe Biden and never being known as a smart cookie. Pretty funny stuff, I think I saw it on MSNBC.
Heck, Joe Biden is so stupid, he didn't even hire speechwriters, instead stealing his material from other politicians.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Aug 2012 20:29 #116 by Raees
The Right really seems to be focused on Biden right now.

Do you all REALLY think Biden's accent or lack thereof is REALLY the biggest issue in the campaign? Do you see how many threads you started on here are about Biden?

I'm embarrassed for you if you really think Biden is a big issue in the campaign.

16 Aug 2012 20:44 #117 by Rick

Raees wrote: The Right really seems to be focused on Biden right now.

Do you all REALLY think Biden's accent or lack thereof is REALLY the biggest issue in the campaign? Do you see how many threads you started on here are about Biden?

I'm embarrassed for you if you really think Biden is a big issue in the campaign.

The left is focused on Ryan while Biden makes a daily gaffe. If Ryan was acting like a brain-dead fool making racist and idiotic comments, folks like you would be squealing like stuck pigs. Glad you got biden and we don't... that's the main point, and it shines the light on how the second in command is scarier every day.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Aug 2012 10:17 #118 by Grady

It's what, where and to whom Biden said it not how he said it.

17 Aug 2012 10:21 #119 by LadyJazzer
I'm embarrassed for them just on general principles. If I had Romney and Ryan as my candidates, I would be mortified.

17 Aug 2012 10:23 #120 by FredHayek

It is another example of BHO or Valerie Jarret making poor choices with hiring decisions. And why you should not vote for Obama in 2012.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds