18 Children Among 26 Dead in Conn Elementary School Shooting

14 Dec 2012 13:00 #11 by cydl
Sounds from some reports that he was the son of one of the teachers - if that's true there's how he got past security, I suppose. A couple reports that his father was also found dead in their home. Probably too early to know for sure - too much unconfirmed information flying around at the moment. Very sad...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2012 13:07 #12 by Jekyll

cydl wrote: Sounds from some reports that he was the son of one of the teachers - if that's true there's how he got past security, I suppose. A couple reports that his father was also found dead in their home. Probably too early to know for sure - too much unconfirmed information flying around at the moment. Very sad...

It IS very sad. Kids man?.....KIDS? Little guffers no less......w...t....f.
I also agree there's waaaay too much unconfirmed info flying around.

14 Dec 2012 13:10 #13 by cydl
Yeah - what do the poor little kids have to do with it? Assuming the reports are true (and that's a big assumption at this point) and he had a problem with his parents then why not wait until Mom gets home from work? Why drag the kids into it? Makes no sense at all.

14 Dec 2012 13:13 #14 by Soulshiner

Jekyll wrote: Anyway, this just broke my heart, cause I know how the anti-gun people will use this macabre incident to their advantage.

THAT'S WHAT BROKE YOUR HEART?!?!?

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

14 Dec 2012 13:15 #15 by Jekyll

Soulshiner wrote:

Jekyll wrote: Anyway, this just broke my heart, cause I know how the anti-gun people will use this macabre incident to their advantage.

THAT'S WHAT BROKE YOUR HEART?!?!?

A lot of it yea. Flaming jack holes such as yourself.

OFF TOPIC: Btw, from now on, if anyone has a problem, they can PM me with a time and place and say it to my face!

14 Dec 2012 13:44 #16 by FredHayek
And this isn't only happening in America, in China 44 children were stabbed in 2 days. And in another attack, 9 pre-schoolers were hacked to death with a cleaver.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Dec 2012 14:33 #17 by cydl
...doesn't involve kids, but the local news story about the guys who set some folks on fire. I really believe it has some awful juxtaposition with the holidays. Some folks just snap.

14 Dec 2012 14:36 #18 by CinnamonGirl
Yeah Cydl what was that about? I have a theory but only tell those who want to hear it.

Just FYI hearing reports that the girlfriend of the shooter is missing and they got the name of the shooter wrong in the beginning it is now Adam not Ryan. Don't know who the person dead at the mother's home is. This is so bad.

14 Dec 2012 14:39 #19 by FredHayek
It sounds like there is some major bad reporting going around today, including some poor kid who has the same name as the shooter having his photo posted on TV.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Dec 2012 14:51 #20 by Mtn Gramma
CBS just showed video of Ryan Lanza in handcuffs with law enforcement.

Time to create page: 0.544 seconds