18 Children Among 26 Dead in Conn Elementary School Shooting

18 Dec 2012 12:08 #91 by cydl

FredHayek wrote: And while the children in Conneticut are mourned nationally, 190 Colorado children died at the hands of parents and caregivers last year with nary a mention.

Not to mention all the children who starved to death around the world or the children killed in auto accidents, etc. etc. My intent is not to attempt to render insignificant this horrible event but simply to point out that children die in unnecessary and terrible ways every day. But this particular event will be milked for all its worth by the propaganda outlets. :(:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Dec 2012 12:09 - 18 Dec 2012 12:16 #92 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Better check your sources. The last info I heard was the shooter used pistols and the AR-15 was left in the car.

Since the details of the investigation have not been released yet, why don't YOU wait before shooting your mouth off and proving, once again, that you don't verify your information before posting it.

I do know this...One of the 6-year-old babies they just put in the ground had ELEVEN (11) BULLET WOUNDS in him...Does that sound to you like a handgun instead of a Bushmaster?...I don't think so.

So, if you have a verifiable source, let's see it.... "Last you heard..."???? And what source would that be?

18 Dec 2012 12:12 #93 by LadyJazzer

cydl wrote:

FredHayek wrote: And while the children in Conneticut are mourned nationally, 190 Colorado children died at the hands of parents and caregivers last year with nary a mention.

Not to mention all the children who starved to death around the world or the children killed in auto accidents, etc. etc. My intent is not to attempt to render insignificant this horrible event but simply to point out that children die in unnecessary and terrible ways every day. But this particular event will be milked for all its worth by the propaganda outlets. :(:

Deflect, deflect, deflect.....

18 Dec 2012 12:17 #94 by FredHayek
Law Enforcement refused to say what weapons were used in their press conference yesterday so my source hasn't been verified. But trust me, you can fire eleven rounds out of a pistol very quickly. One of the pistols is said to be a Glock 10mm, a very powerful handgun.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Dec 2012 12:21 #95 by LadyJazzer
I don't "trust you" at all... If you don't have a verifiable source I'm not interested in your attempts at deflection and obfuscation.

18 Dec 2012 13:23 #96 by LadyJazzer
Another intelligent comment from the Right... (from a "small business owner" in Austin, TX...where else?)

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/909103/thumbs/o-SCREEN-SHOT-570.jpg?6

Thus speaketh the owner of the Thai Noodle House Restaurant, Austin, TX....I guess another "compassionate conservative."

19 Dec 2012 08:37 #97 by FredHayek
OK,
It does look like an AR was used, the long gun that was left in the car seems to be a Saiga shotgun, an import from Russia that takes magazines.

Putting your best man on it?
Obama has appointed Joe Biden to implement his comprehensive solutions to prevent these shootings in the future.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Dec 2012 08:42 #98 by LadyJazzer
Imagine my surprise.... The deflection strategy to "anything except an AR" wasn't working.... :lol:

Better check in with the NRA and FauxNews to see what you're supposed to say next...

19 Dec 2012 08:50 #99 by Blazer Bob
Yawn.

"
Loomis' problem isn't just the one tweet calling for Wayne LaPierre's head on a pike. It's his entire personal footprint online. He's showed himself over and over again to be a vocal advocate for violent responses to political opponents, even retweeting specific calls for murder. Reading back over at the comments at Campus Reform, Sarah Spooner Curran, a moderate, explains how Loomis crossed the line:"

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2 ... g-for.html

"Is Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church a democrat?

I thought he was a republican, a crazy republican but a republican. now I hear he is a democrat

Yes m'am ,he's a registered Dem.

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15% of the vote in 1998.[36] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31% of the vote [37] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993 [38] and 1997. [39]'

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 726AAx17bg

LadyJazzer wrote: Another intelligent comment from the Right... (from a "small business owner" in Austin, TX...where else?)

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/909103/thumbs/o-SCREEN-SHOT-570.jpg?6

Thus speaketh the owner of the Thai Noodle House Restaurant, Austin, TX....I guess another "compassionate conservative."

19 Dec 2012 09:00 #100 by LadyJazzer

Blazer Bob wrote: "Is Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church a democrat?

I thought he was a republican, a crazy republican but a republican. now I hear he is a democrat

Yes m'am ,he's a registered Dem.

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15% of the vote in 1998.[36] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31% of the vote [37] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993 [38] and 1997. [39]'

And that has what to do with the price of tea in China?.... I've also registered as a Republican a few times so I could vote for the most bat-sh*t-crazy candidate in the primary... Wake me when you have something relevant.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds