18 Children Among 26 Dead in Conn Elementary School Shooting

19 Dec 2012 18:13 #121 by LadyJazzer
Since I found multiple sources for it it by Googling: newtown child shot eleven times

I figure if you're too lazy to look it up...(which Martin is famous for...Why prove it when you can rant?) I'll let you look it up...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2012 18:17 - 19 Dec 2012 18:30 #122 by LadyJazzer
On second thought, I want you to see the words...READ IT IN PRINT... Of what this a**hole did to these babies with an AR-15 and 30-ROUND MAGAZINES.

Children Were All Shot Multiple Times With a Semiautomatic, Officials Say

The gunman in the Connecticut shooting blasted his way into the elementary school and then sprayed the children with bullets, first from a distance and then at close range, hitting some of them as many as 11 times , as he fired a semiautomatic rifle loaded with ammunition designed for maximum damage, officials said Saturday.

The state’s chief medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver II, said all of the 20 children and 6 adults gunned down at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., had been struck more than once in the fusillade.

He said their wounds were “all over, all over.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/nyreg ... l&_r=0

Cram THAT up your Second Amendment Rights....

But, of course, you could have looked that up...And you already KNEW that..... [disgust] [contempt] [loathing]

19 Dec 2012 18:24 #123 by gmule

FredHayek wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Fred is rarely a "source" for anything because he never verifies his crap before he posts it; and because he generally sucks up anything the Rightie-blogs throw out there... But even a stopped-clock is right twice a day, and this time he just verified what I'd already verified.

You have got your facts wrong again, I don't read righty blogs.
(Unlike you who uses lefty blogs as your main cited sources.)

But the CT. State Police still refused to say what he used. They aren't even releasing the police radio info, but someone else has.

The latest trend of law enforcement and the courts clamping down on info is disquieting to me. Are we going to become like Canada, where they will put a gag order on everything related to high profile cases? Even ones like CT where there is no need to not release information since the suspect is dead.

You'll have to excuse that ignorant old fool that tries to shout down those that don't agree with her point of view. If it wasn't for the internet she would have no voice in anything.

19 Dec 2012 18:27 #124 by LadyJazzer
Ignoring, of course, the fact that Fred attempted to suggest that it WASN'T an AR-15 and 30-ROUND AMMUNITION CLIPS that were used to kill the children & adults....Until the FACTS, (which I had already posted) caused him to have to retract his statement.

Don't you hate it when that happens?????? Facts are a bitch.

19 Dec 2012 18:48 #125 by gmule
Honestly after all of the conflicting reports, unverified comments from anonymous sources, and google links I don't know what to believe at this time.

Then there are the conspiracy bloggers talking about 3 shooters 2 outside and 1 inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUKlcvD ... ature=plcp

19 Dec 2012 18:51 #126 by gmule
Here you have the CT state police talking about all of the miss information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVQ_xei ... ature=plcp

So until the "official Report" Comes out this is all just speculation

19 Dec 2012 18:57 #127 by Martin Ent Inc

19 Dec 2012 19:49 #128 by gmule

Martin Ent Inc wrote: what's a 30 round CLIP?

That is the Hollywood definition of magazine. It drives me nuts too.

19 Dec 2012 20:34 #129 by CinnamonGirl

Jack,
You are my best friend.
We had fun together.
I will miss you.
I will talk to you in my prayers.
I love you Jack.
Love,
John

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/ ... 02176.html

19 Dec 2012 21:42 #130 by Hoot Owl

LadyJazzer wrote: Deflect, deflect, deflect.....

Anything to try to deflect from the fact that it was an AR-15 and 30-round magazines that killed 20 children and 6 adults... They didn't drown.

Is that the NRA-approved deflection-message-of-the-day?

I didnt know which ones of your posts to quote, so I randomly chose this one. They pretty much read the same. You are an intelligent woman. However you ram your political agenda down everyones throat, in light of 20 children and 6 of their educators being killed in cold blood.

Lady Jazzer, You have no heart, no soul. This defines you in my mind.
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.46008943 ... 0&c=7&rs=1 Sorry you will have toclick the link...
No thoughts or emotion for the victims or families of the murdered people?

You just have a political agenda. You just want to repeat your self and rail against the GOTP, and RMONEY. It must be that singer songwriter thing you had going on. Your deflections of who you are talking about might be better suited with a musical score. I still wonder who

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

. is

Take a minute, think about those killed, just a moment, for one second. it doesnt need to be a prayer. It might make you feel more human.

Your intelligence factor is diminshed by your insulting comments and inabilty to articulate anyone's names.But carry on, some may be amused.

Damn you are insulting. I dont post a lot. I wont put you on ignore, I also will avoid you next time we meet. DEAL?

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds