18 Children Among 26 Dead in Conn Elementary School Shooting

19 Dec 2012 14:34 #111 by Martin Ent Inc
No there is more, you can put food on the table, you can protect your family, you can protect you animals from preditors, you can shoot competition and make money, you can protect yourselves from a tyranical government, or an invading force in times of war.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2012 14:36 #112 by cydl
Great antique collecting potential too.

19 Dec 2012 14:39 #113 by Martin Ent Inc
Yes rarely do they ever lose value.

19 Dec 2012 14:58 #114 by Mary Scott

LadyJazzer wrote: Anything to try to deflect from the fact that it was an AR-15 and 30-round magazines that killed 20 children and 6 adults... They didn't drown.

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Better check your sources. The last info I heard was the shooter used pistols and the AR-15 was left in the car.

Since the details of the investigation have not been released yet, why don't YOU wait before shooting your mouth off and proving, once again, that you don't verify your information before posting it.

I do know this...One of the 6-year-old babies they just put in the ground had ELEVEN (11) BULLET WOUNDS in him...Does that sound to you like a handgun instead of a Bushmaster?...I don't think so.

So, if you have a verifiable source, let's see it.... "Last you heard..."???? And what source would that be?

19 Dec 2012 15:00 #115 by LadyJazzer

Mary Scott wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Anything to try to deflect from the fact that it was an AR-15 and 30-round magazines that killed 20 children and 6 adults... They didn't drown.

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Better check your sources. The last info I heard was the shooter used pistols and the AR-15 was left in the car.

Since the details of the investigation have not been released yet, why don't YOU wait before shooting your mouth off and proving, once again, that you don't verify your information before posting it.

I do know this...One of the 6-year-old babies they just put in the ground had ELEVEN (11) BULLET WOUNDS in him...Does that sound to you like a handgun instead of a Bushmaster?...I don't think so.

So, if you have a verifiable source, let's see it.... "Last you heard..."???? And what source would that be?

Gee, "Mary"... You need to keep up... This has been confirmed now...By none other than:

FredHayek wrote: OK,
It does look like an AR was used, the long gun that was left in the car seems to be a Saiga shotgun, an import from Russia that takes magazines.

It WAS an AR-15 and 30-round magazines that killed 20 children and 6 adults... They didn't drown.

19 Dec 2012 15:10 #116 by Mary Scott

LadyJazzer wrote:

Mary Scott wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

Gee, "Mary"... You need to keep up... This has been confirmed now...By none other than:

FredHayek wrote: OK,
It does look like an AR was used, the long gun that was left in the car seems to be a Saiga shotgun, an import from Russia that takes magazines.

It WAS an AR-15 and 30-round magazines that killed 20 children and 6 adults... They didn't drown.

Well, I was hoping for a source but I didn't expect it to be FredHayek. :biggrin:

19 Dec 2012 15:12 - 19 Dec 2012 15:54 #117 by LadyJazzer
Fred is rarely a "source" for anything because he never verifies his crap before he posts it; he posts things with no links or attribution or proof; and because he generally sucks up anything the Rightie-blogs throw out there... But even a stopped-clock is right twice a day, and this time he just verified what I'd already verified.

19 Dec 2012 15:31 #118 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Fred is rarely a "source" for anything because he never verifies his crap before he posts it; and because he generally sucks up anything the Rightie-blogs throw out there... But even a stopped-clock is right twice a day, and this time he just verified what I'd already verified.

You have got your facts wrong again, I don't read righty blogs.
(Unlike you who uses lefty blogs as your main cited sources.)

But the CT. State Police still refused to say what he used. They aren't even releasing the police radio info, but someone else has.

The latest trend of law enforcement and the courts clamping down on info is disquieting to me. Are we going to become like Canada, where they will put a gag order on everything related to high profile cases? Even ones like CT where there is no need to not release information since the suspect is dead.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Dec 2012 17:27 #119 by Grady

One of the 6-year-old babies they just put in the ground had ELEVEN (11) BULLET WOUNDS in him

I don't suppose there is an actual source for this statement? As far as I know the authorities haven't released that type of information. But it does sound like something the gun grabbers would espouse and pass on as fact.

19 Dec 2012 17:40 #120 by Martin Ent Inc
Media speculation probably cause I can't find a realiable source either.

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds