President's Executive Orders announced.

19 Jan 2013 20:37 #111 by Raees

Nobody that matters wrote: Flushed right back into partisan bickering by both sides. You people need a new shtick, this one's all used up.

We're not here for you entertainment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2013 22:27 #112 by Nobody that matters

Raees wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote: Flushed right back into partisan bickering by both sides. You people need a new shtick, this one's all used up.

Yes you are. My personal enjoyment is the only reason for any of these discussions :)

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

19 Jan 2013 22:53 #113 by chickaree
This is a silly place.

20 Jan 2013 06:22 #114 by LOL

Rick wrote: Every morning my dog runs out in the back yard and barks at my neighbor's dog. They bark back and forth for about 20 minutes then go back in the houses. They repeat this every morning with the same results. Dogs are so dumb lol

LOL, good one!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Jan 2013 09:54 #115 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic President's Executive Orders announced.
Health and legal experts say increased threats of involuntary holds and taking away the gun rights of troubled mental health patients — made national by President Barack Obama's executive orders Wednesday — will dissuade many from ever seeking treatment in the first place.

Read more: Sudden state focus on mental health crises poses opportunity and risk - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22416 ... z2Id6mM7tt
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

21 Jan 2013 10:03 #116 by Raees
Better let them keep their guns then.

21 Jan 2013 10:12 #117 by CinnamonGirl
If I found a way to make ocean water run cars, you would probably think all the world's problems with energy is over but that can have consequences too. If we started using up all the water in the world it would affect climate. This 'someone has to pay' thing just doesn't work. You have to have some balance or realize that taking guns away can have some unintended consequences as well.

I think it takes more thinking. knee jerk reactions could have consequences.

21 Jan 2013 10:24 #118 by Raees
Doing nothing doesn't work either.

21 Jan 2013 10:26 #119 by FOS

Nobody that matters wrote:

Raees wrote:

Yes you are. My personal enjoyment is the only reason for any of these discussions :)

lol so true

21 Jan 2013 10:29 #120 by CinnamonGirl

Raees wrote: Doing nothing doesn't work either.

I am not in favor in doing nothing, that is not my style. I have difficulties even watching movies unless I am sick because I am always doing something. We should be putting our energy into researching the best way to go, take it slow and don't make knee jerk positions that might make it even worse. Either way the article was interesting.

Here is the thing. If you scare people into not getting help it is the same thing as criminal having guns and expecting them to follow new gun laws. Criminals by definition do not follow laws. LOL

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds