President's Executive Orders announced.

17 Jan 2013 10:59 #71 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: You're the kind of clown that could call the Challenger disaster an "incomplete success"...

:Snooze

See when she can't argue a point, she only responds with insults. Please explain why these pension funds were ok with profiting off gun makers three months ago, but they only sell now when the stock is at record highs? :wave:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2013 11:01 #72 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, like posting "Hitler" pics is "arguing a point." So you respond with insults...

Pot/Kettle/Black

:Snooze

17 Jan 2013 11:05 #73 by FredHayek
:idea: Maybe these pension funds didn't realize who they were investing in? Ruger? Don't they make golf clubs? Freedom Arms? They must make artificial limbs for military vets. Smith & Wesson? They are a law firm that works enviromental cases.

17 Jan 2013 21:00 #74 by Raees

18 Jan 2013 05:45 #75 by FredHayek
The corrolary of your pretty picture. You are leaving the weak and lawful at the mercy of the strong and criminal. Refering back to the NY Post homicide charts for last year. More people were pummeled to death by bloody fists than by assault rifles.

18 Jan 2013 07:09 #76 by Reverend Revelant
Personally I think the Second Amendment needs to be repealed by the states and then all guns banned. The are far more murders with handguns than any other weapon in the United States.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

18 Jan 2013 07:20 #77 by Nobody that matters

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Personally I think the Second Amendment needs to be repealed by the states and then all guns banned. The are far more murders with handguns than any other weapon in the United States.

How about if we compromise....

You don't like guns, so you don't have to own any.

I do like guns, so I can own the guns want.

Everyone gets what they want! Win/Win!

:biggrin: :woo hoo:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

18 Jan 2013 07:33 #78 by Reverend Revelant

Nobody that matters wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Personally I think the Second Amendment needs to be repealed by the states and then all guns banned. The are far more murders with handguns than any other weapon in the United States.

I don't like handguns in the hands of folks who are shooting up the youth of Chicago for instance. So... how do you prevent that from happening... over 500 deaths last years.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

18 Jan 2013 07:44 #79 by Grady

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote:

I don't like handguns in the hands of folks who are shooting up the youth of Chicago for instance. So... how do you prevent that from happening... over 500 deaths last years.

How many of those 500 were by legal firearm owners? Chicago has a gang problem, and a violence problem.

18 Jan 2013 07:44 #80 by FredHayek
Interesting point, it was just revealed that more bootleg cigarettes are sold in New York State than legal cigarettes. NY passes the "toughest" new gun laws ever, and they think this will help. This state can't even control the cigarette trade, think they are going to shut down illegal guns?

Just setting up a new black market for the Mob. Bravo Cuomo, wasn't your father Mario linked up with the Mafia too?

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds