Most of the Media MIA on "house of horrors"

13 Apr 2013 13:10 #41 by FredHayek

appleannie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Archer, that is the point. Because the MSM doesn't want any bad press to come out about any abortionists, they have willfully sat on this horror show.

That's just... incredibly paranoid.

This doctor killed more infants than Lanza killed children and you think it is OK to ignore the story? Do you also support post birth infant homicides?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Apr 2013 14:16 #42 by LadyJazzer
No more than I "support" either of these:

American Soldiers having fun Killing Civilians in Iraq
[youtube:dedwmir8]
[/youtube:dedwmir8]
These guys killed 17 innocent civilians...

John Wayne Gacy Interview
[youtube:dedwmir8]
[/youtube:dedwmir8]
This guy killed AT LEAST 33 boys.

Just because one guy is a monster, doesn't alter the fact that I am FOR safe, affordable abortion services, and a woman's right to choose.

How about soldiers that "have fun killing civilians"? Do you think that represents all soldiers?

We've already shot holes in your outrage-of-the-day that the MSM didn't cover the story... If you want to continue to be outraged about a monster that did horrible things, feel free to continue....

13 Apr 2013 14:33 #43 by archer

Rick wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Since the MSM has already covered it...back to 2011... as usual, that's just nuts...

Covering it a couple years ago is not the same as covering the trial. And you never took the MSNBC challenge did you? How can it be that Gosnell's name doesn't show a single result when you search that site? I wonder why....

Perhaps these stories were planted by MSNBC right after you did your search.

msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 1/19/2011 6:24:21 PM ET
Print Font:
A doctor whose abortion clinic was a filthy, foul-smelling "house of horrors" that was overlooked by regulators for years was charged Wednesday with murder, accused of delivering seven babies alive and then using scissors to kill them.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41154527/ns/u ... Wm-ebWTjSg

Unlicensed Pa. abortion doctor set for scrips plea
Updated 2:28 p.m. MT, Tues., Jan. 10, 2012
An unlicensed doctor convicted of killing two babies born alive at a Philadelphia abortion clinic plans to admit he illegally prescribed oxycodone. Full story

http://sys09-today.msnbc.msn.com/id/412 ... %20Gosnell

13 Apr 2013 14:39 #44 by gmule
Liberals would consider this life if it was found on another planet.

But on this planet this is called a choice.

13 Apr 2013 15:42 #45 by FredHayek
Per red state.com bright side? States are passing new regulations on how abortion clinics are run. Which Lefties will fight these laws?

13 Apr 2013 15:43 #46 by LadyJazzer

gmule wrote: But on this planet this is called a choice.

Yes... It is...

A blastocyst/zygote doesn't look anything like your picture, and as far as I'm concerned it's "potential life", not "personhood"... That's a debate we will never resolve, and I always come back to the same thing: If you don't like abortion--don't have one.

Feel free to continue your rant by yourself.

13 Apr 2013 15:47 #47 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Per red state.com bright side? States are passing new regulations on how abortion clinics are run. Which Lefties will fight these laws?

I will... Because the laws are not about making clinics safer--They are about putting clinics out of business...

There were 694 laws passed LAST YEAR about regulating women's health... 50% of them were about eliminating abortion...

And why are all of the red-states rushing to cram these laws through?...Because they know their constituency that they can count on to support these laws are either dying off, being replaced by younger voters who don't have the pro-life crusade as their goal; and because the right-wingers are increasingly getting voted out of office. They think if they don't do it NOW, they won't get it done... What they don't realize is that as soon as the pro-lifers are in the minority, all of these retrograde laws are going to be thrown out.

"Jus' biding my time...."

13 Apr 2013 15:55 #48 by FredHayek
Never let a crisis go to waste? If anti-gunners can use Newton anti-abortionists can use this psycho. The really sad thing about the house of horrors? The employees who didn't say anything. Mini-Paternos?

13 Apr 2013 16:20 #49 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Never let a crisis go to waste? If anti-gunners can use Newton anti-abortionists can use this psycho. The really sad thing about the house of horrors? The employees who didn't say anything. Mini-Paternos?

SPARE ME.......the outrage.....where is your outrage of "collateral damage" after a DRONE attack......where is your outrage of 10 year
olds being sold in sex trafficking, where is your outrage of "child soldiers" who have witnessed limbs being severed from their families
bodies (and their OWN bodies)......where is your OUTRAGE of the CATHOLIC CHURCH, who, for DECADES, has been molesting children.

I am 66 years young,I am FULLY cognizant of the perils of an unwanted child....it is one of the reason I elected to be sterilized
at 26 years of age. THIS abhorrent behavior ( on the part of a "doctor") is NOT new......women have been facing this horror for
DECADES......so what's your point?

I TRULY do not see that many men ELECTING to undergo sterilization to be part of the solution.......it usually is up to the woman......
B.C. pills, diaphragms,the "ring", rubbers,sterilization...... WHERE IS THE MALE CONTRACEPTION PILL THAT WOULD BE AN EQUAL
SOLUTION????? WHY is the woman TOTALLY responsible for contraception/prevention of pregnancy.....WHEN you can provide an
adequate answer to the above question I believe we can have a "meaningful" converstation. JMO

13 Apr 2013 16:40 #50 by FredHayek
So HA you think infanticide should be legal if the mother doesn't want it? Would you support doctor assisted infanticide?

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds