The SS (Schutzstaffel - Protection Squad) or the IRS ?

13 May 2013 14:26 #41 by Something the Dog Said

deltamrey wrote: Recall.....Sleazball Clinton (Hill I do mean----not the impeached one) was caught with IRS interference when she was last woman........she has deep experience in the toilet of WDC politics.......BUT Obama cakes can be impeached for this alone..........the murders in Bengazi and this IRS slime will keep him ineffective until 2014 for sure....that is a great achievement....

Nope, no crimes have been committed.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 May 2013 14:35 #42 by Something the Dog Said

PrintSmith wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: So the Democrats are to blame because the Republican appointed head of the IRS failed to adequately supervise the IRS? You are right, the Dems should have known that a Republican would run a politically corrupt agency.

Appointed with the advice and consent of the Senate that was in the hands of Democrats at the time, correct? And who does that appointee answer to again? The Secretary of the Treasury you say? Who was it that nominated the boss of the Commissioner of the IRS again Dog? And who is it that the Secretary of the Treasury answers to? I thought so.

The commissioner does not "answer" to the Treasury secretary, but reports to the secretary. The secretary does not have the authority to fire the Commissioner. Commissioner Shulman was appointed by President Bush with the consent of the Senate, which by the way, did not filibuster to prevent an up or down vote from occurring, unlike the current Senate where the Republicans refuse to allow votes to go forward on presidential appointees.

What is really funny is that the GOP darling Marco Rubio just called for the resignation of the IRS Commissioner, even though there is presently not one since last November. Quite the rocket scientist. :rofllol This is the guy you are pushing for President.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

13 May 2013 14:37 #43 by FredHayek
Actually Rubio is quite unpopular with the anti-illegal immigration crowd. Cruz is the guy everyone is talking about.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 May 2013 14:41 #44 by Something the Dog Said

13 May 2013 14:51 #45 by FredHayek
The American born in Canada to an American mother and a Cuban father. Who said the Constitution is an evolving document?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 May 2013 15:01 #46 by FOS

Something the Dog Said wrote: The Canadian-Cuban guy?

Wow.....that statement speaks volumes about you STDs

I am wondering who is running the white house these days.
Didn't the IRS admit their sin and apologize?.......yet the President says this.....

[youtube:3lmtptgt]
[/youtube:3lmtptgt]

"If in fact"? Hasn't that been established already by the IRS own admission.

:pop :pop :pop

13 May 2013 15:17 #47 by Blazer Bob
There is a lot of water carrying going on.

13 May 2013 15:56 #48 by Reverend Revelant

Something the Dog Said wrote: The Canadian-Cuban guy?

Racist... you mean like our half white president?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

13 May 2013 16:08 #49 by FOS
i watch and read the news lately and i am just blown away by the "audacity" of the folks at the White House.

A fish rots from the head down.

13 May 2013 16:11 - 13 May 2013 16:20 #50 by LadyJazzer

frogger wrote: i watch and read the news lately and i am just blown away by the "audacity" of the folks at the White House.

A fish rots from the head down.

I thought so... At least until 2009....

But it's a never-ending source of amazement and amusement to see all of the manufactured crises day-in and day-out, over things that would not be even be given a second thought if they were happening on a GOTP president's watch...

I remember the outrage and FIRINGS over the NAACP getting investigated by the IRS for making negative comments about George Bush back in 2005!... Oh, wait...No, I don't... It never happened...

But I agree with the president... Singling out of ANY groups or organizations by the IRS should NEVER HAPPEN... It's despicable... Now, can we move on?... (Psst: Obama had nothing to do with it...Unless of course, you listen to Glenn Beck...or Limburger...or InfoNuts.com....)

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds