The SS (Schutzstaffel - Protection Squad) or the IRS ?

13 May 2013 16:17 #51 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote:

frogger wrote: i watch and read the news lately and i am just blown away by the "audacity" of the folks at the White House.

A fish rots from the head down.

I thought so... At least until 2009....

But it's a never-ending source of amazement and amusement to see all of the manufactured crises day-in and day-out, over things that would not be even be given a second thought if they were happening on a GOTP president's watch...

Right... the left would just ignore it. Do you have your tin foil hat on too?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 May 2013 16:24 #52 by FOS

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

frogger wrote: i watch and read the news lately and i am just blown away by the "audacity" of the folks at the White House.

But it's a never-ending source of amazement and amusement to see all of the manufactured crises day-in and day-out, over things that would not be even be given a second thought if they were happening on a GOTP president's watch...

LOL...Did he really say that.....hahaha

13 May 2013 16:30 #53 by LadyJazzer
Wow... Did he just personally attack the poster instead of the post...?....Again?

13 May 2013 16:45 #54 by FOS
Can we all say deflect.

13 May 2013 16:49 #55 by LadyJazzer
Poor Frogger...He just can't play by the same rules he wants everybody else to play by.

13 May 2013 16:51 #56 by Rick
I love watching LJ divert and deflect from the facts that she can't justify.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 May 2013 17:21 #57 by FOS
This has been some good entertainment this afternoon.

13 May 2013 21:34 #58 by PrintSmith

LadyJazzer wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

Wow... Did he just personally attack the poster instead of the post...?....Again?

Mercy me - did someone just make a bigoted remark about a whole group of people instead of addressing the post . . . . Again? . . . . Or should it be "still"?

14 May 2013 05:16 #59 by FredHayek
As these Team Obama scandals continue to fester I fear the Washington Post will run out of Pinnochios.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 May 2013 08:13 #60 by Blazer Bob

FredHayek wrote: Oh please. I am just comparing the NAZI's for how they used political tricks to go after opponents, like Saul Alinsky recommends. I am not saying that Obama is creating death camps for political opponents, but you knew that, didn't you?

Where did I say Obama was building concentration camps?

Speaking of Nazi, one of the liberal fanatics on AM760 was using his best Heil Hitler accent in talking about the UP story.

OTOH, he did not seem to think the IRS persecution of conservative groups to be a story.

In other news, the President is present.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html

"
President Passerby needs urgently to become a participant in his presidency.

Late Monday came the breathtaking news of a full-frontal assault on the First Amendment by his administration: word that the Justice Department had gone on a fishing expedition through months of phone records of Associated Press reporters.

And yet President Obama reacted much as he did to the equally astonishing revelation on Friday that the IRS had targeted conservative groups based on their ideology: He responded as though he were just some bloke on a bar stool, getting his information from the evening news.

In the phone-snooping case, Obama didn’t even stir from his stool. Instead, he had his press secretary, former Time magazine journalist Jay Carney, go before an incensed press corps Tuesday afternoon and explain why the president will not be involving himself in his Justice Department’s trampling of press freedoms.

“Other than press reports, we have no knowledge of any attempt by the Justice Department to seek phone records of the Associated Press,” Carney announced.

The president “found out about the news reports yesterday on the road,” he added."........................

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds