I am now in CG 's Q.

08 Aug 2013 14:31 - 08 Aug 2013 14:38 #1 by JMC
I am now in CG 's Q. was created by JMC
I paid and started 285b, and because I disagree with her actions, she put me in Q.
I would never have imposed this on the community, my deepest apologies for unleashing this on you guys.
I hope only mmt gets the comments on this from now on since censorship now rules 285b. Again I apologize for my poor judgement.
Jmc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Aug 2013 14:37 #2 by archer
Replied by archer on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
She may be able to control what you post on 285Bound, but I seriously doubt ScienceChic would do that to you here.....a tale of two websites.

08 Aug 2013 14:42 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
It's called EGO-centered behavior and to drag a community into it's orbit is despicable.....I want
this OVER and IF you (JMC) can post the contract DO SO NOW.......let this die it's natural
UGLY death and move on.....JMO (I am done here also until it gets resolved......probably MANY
others will opt out because it's becoming stupid,boring and oh so NOT relevant.....JMO

08 Aug 2013 14:47 - 09 Apr 2014 11:54 #4 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

homeagain wrote: It's called EGO-centered behavior and to drag a community into it's orbit is despicable.....I want
this OVER and IF you (JMC) can post the contract DO SO NOW.......let this die it's natural
UGLY death and move on.....JMO

I don't want to hurt SC, so I will post when appropriate.
I have now been instructed that all communications to my former partner now goes thru her attorney. I spent 2 plus years and thousands to give her the opportunity to have a business. I asked nothing in return. I have been Q , d , which is banned.
I will defend at all costs my reputation.

She picked the wrong fight.
Jmc

08 Aug 2013 15:13 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
I am so sorry jmc.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Aug 2013 15:26 - 09 Apr 2014 12:12 #6 by JMC
I cannot post any longer on 285b. So I can not defend the one sided bs that cg is posting. Remind anyone of PC.?
Crybaby is not a defense, she declared war.
Yes, the agreement will be posted and you can all decide for yourself.
For the record she can post here.
This the site for free speech.
She is choosing what gets posted, regardless of the tos.
Worse than Pinecam

08 Aug 2013 15:58 #7 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
Take it easy, dear, it's not worth the aggravation and I'm sure CS can take care of herself.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

08 Aug 2013 16:02 #8 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
Do not let your anger at CG be the deciding factor in your decision jmc. Anger never is a good foundation for a decision to rest on.

08 Aug 2013 16:15 - 09 Apr 2014 12:14 #9 by JMC
Just gets stranger

08 Aug 2013 17:14 #10 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
Without full knowledge of who is in the right, I won't follow that lead. Judging by the online responses, I have my gut feelings but nothing more. I can understand being a bit miffed, especially if you had coin invested, but isn't that what contracts are for? Or did you just give the money freely? If so, well then it's on you. I don't even trust family without a contract.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds