I am now in CG 's Q.

10 Aug 2013 20:06 #81 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

frogger wrote:

CG2 wrote: This is Cinnamongirl I could not sign in with my cinnamongirl nic I had to sign up with something else.

Get my personal information off this site. JMC has no idea if I am married. What did I ever do to deserve this? This is my one and only message here. I thought the privacy terms covered this.

Please do not mock me for having to do this either. What has this become a free for all? VL is not talking for me either. I have not spoken to him or messaged him in a long time.

[/color]

How does it feel to not be able to sign into a website CG? (Though personally, I believe your not being completely honest about that.)

I admit that I read through this thread pretty quickly but I saw NO personal info about you here.

What did you do to deserve this? Where does one start? IMO, you stole property from another individual and then ran it against the very principals that YOU and she both held dear.You bastardized the website and every relationship anyone has ever tried to have with you.

Personally, I think you have a lot of nerve asking anything from anyone in this community but most especially to not mock you.
You created this nightmare and you can end it any time.

Give SC her rightful property back.

SC already explained in advance why CG could post here, but not under her previous name. I don't recall the reason nor in which thread the post is in, but it's there somewhere if you want to search for it.

ColoradoKathy has the same issue. I don't think it was at all directed at CG. As we can see, both can still post here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2013 20:09 #82 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
Yes, I understood it was just a techno-glitch and am starting to like my new name anyway. lol

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

10 Aug 2013 20:17 #83 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
I believe it was an email issue.
My post still stands.
The problem with trust is that once breached, everything becomes scrutinized.

10 Aug 2013 22:11 #84 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

The problem with trust is that once breached, everything becomes scrutinized.

I could not say that better.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Aug 2013 07:10 #85 by The Boss
Replied by The Boss on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaw.

I certainly respect the concept of ownership, I talk about it here often...property rights.

This is an interesting one, esp. the more it goes on. Is this real, intellectual or another type of property.

If it was real, we would not be having this problem. Either you would have a deed, a title or you could secure your property. In this case it would look like a few pieces of wood, covered in cork with a decent frame and a few dozen push pins. This debate becomes rather silly.

If it was intellectual, then I have little respect for the issue. The idea of a message board, even one for a community, even one for this community, even one to replace the last failed one in this community is far from a new idea and the first person shared it, so it is out there. In the long run, there is very little one can do to secure intellectual property and you need a massive network to do it (resources out of proportion).

Somewhere in between, a conceptual space with real connections...wait is this all being done to get site traffic, now that would be very intellectual...this is somewhere in between. Either way we are either silly to prop up a conceptual bulletin board like it is more than such or that the idea of posting at a .com site is unique or able to be secure in the long run.

Partners should only be worked with if the combination is greater than the sum of the two parts (like not in this case). Franchising or group marketing should only be used when the brand is so much greater than your abilities or uniqueness.

At a certain point I say screw the google history stuff and just turn the other cheek. This will likely earn respect and allow you to spend time with your kids, trees, mountains, house or next business venture. Diversify (or continue to diversify) so this crap does not happen again, do something more "real", it is easier to secure. You are only getting older, no time for this crap.

If this is the site, it is the site, and this crap ends when people stop talking about it.

I also think this is really really really good for folks that are moving here. If they find this site or the other they will see exactly how unbelievably conflicted, unresolved and over-regulated this community is. This conflict represents the community quite accurately if you want my opinion...for good or bad.

moving to Colorado
moving to Conifer
moving to Park County
moving to Bailey

11 Aug 2013 08:43 #86 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
I think someones Ritilin just kicked in

Blah,blah,blah,blah blah I always gotta wonder about people who think other people actually want or will read something like that..Absolutely no self awarness or social skills displayed there

:coffee-News:

11 Aug 2013 08:48 #87 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

ColoradoKathy wrote: Yes, I understood it was just a techno-glitch and am starting to like my new name anyway. lol

I don't know who you were before, but I kinda like the new you too CK. I wish I could hit the restart button

11 Aug 2013 13:47 #88 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

Vice Lord wrote: I wish I could hit the restart button

So you could come back as a nice person?

Like that's even possible . . . . :rofllol

11 Aug 2013 14:11 #89 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
Sometimes a courtesy flush is necessary. Without one VL is the result.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

11 Aug 2013 14:13 #90 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
:whiteflag: :grouphug: It's never too late to hit the Restart, that's why we get a new day, every single sunrise. :wink:
sorry the icons didn't work for me though. :smackshead:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds