I am now in CG 's Q.

14 Aug 2013 15:42 #121 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

LadyJazzer wrote:

homeagain wrote:

MsMAM wrote:

ColoradoKathy wrote: Exactly, there's only so much time.
Is it possible for advertisers to simply terminate their services on the other site, then contract for them here instead? I realize that doesn't solve all the problems since there was the 3-year "lead" that concerns CS but at least there wouldn't be a "going forward" issue on the ads.

Our contracts are with SC. Not CB. She is stealing them as far as I'm concerned. Stop posting on her site, people. Ignore the nut and post here. She attacked her best bound site. No one should do business with her. Goodbye to her and good riddance.

Was wondering just WHEN people would digest this advice and act on it..... :smackshead:

Me too... But it seems to be much more fun to sling mud from here over to there... I, for one, would like to see this played out where it SHOULD be played-out---in private, between the parties and their attorneys. Dragging this out into the public view is petty, and hardly helpful for anyone. But folks are gonna do what they're gonna do.

Let the petty mud-slinging continue....

And that's precisely what CG did, isn't it. Take what was a private dispute and make it a public one by locking out the person she sold the site to and putting it back up without any input from, or the approval of, the rightful owner of the site who has a contract that was signed by both parties when the site was sold to her. The only reason that it is a public matter is because CG decided to make it a public matter. Had it been handled as it SHOULD have been handled it would still be a private matter instead of a public one. For once I completely agree with you, CG acted in a completely petty and immature manner in making what was, and what should have remained, a private matter a public one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2013 17:18 #122 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
And LJ knows me. I totally agree with PS in that this dispute costs money. I, for one, am paying advertising up front to SC to fight what I see as an injustice. LJ, you, of course, can do as you please, but know I've been thru all of this as an advertiser. She is wrong. SC is correct in her actions. She also started a place away from pinecam's asshole mods. My loyalty lies with her.

Post away over there. None of us are playing with her anymore. Go play with them.

I, for one, am not visiting her site or doing any more. I helped build it with trash pickups and volunteering. I can certainly help drag it down.

14 Aug 2013 17:22 #123 by Reverend Revelant

MsMAM wrote: And LJ knows me. I totally agree with PS in that this dispute costs money. I, for one, am paying advertising up front to SC to fight what I see as an injustice. LJ, you, of course, can do as you please, but know I've been thru all of this as an advertiser. She is wrong. SC is correct in her actions. She also started a place away from pinecam's asshole mods. My loyalty lies with her.

Post away over there. None of us are playing with her anymore. Go play with them.

I, for one, am not visiting her site or doing any more. I helped build it with trash pickups and volunteering. I can certainly help drag it down.

:yeahthat: I know SC and I know that she is right in this matter. I won't give two seconds of my time to CG and her hijacked website.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

14 Aug 2013 18:03 #124 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

MsMAM wrote: And LJ knows me. I totally agree with PS in that this dispute costs money. I, for one, am paying advertising up front to SC to fight what I see as an injustice. LJ, you, of course, can do as you please, but know I've been thru all of this as an advertiser. She is wrong. SC is correct in her actions. She also started a place away from pinecam's asshole mods. My loyalty lies with her.

Jazzer knows me too, so well in fact that she has decided her opinions in life will be easier to hang onto if she doesn't have to read what I post. lol

14 Aug 2013 18:28 #125 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

PrintSmith wrote:

Jazzer knows me too, so well in fact that she has decided her opinions in life will be easier to hang onto if she doesn't have to read what I post. lol

She ignores those who she can not defeat in an argument.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Aug 2013 18:55 #126 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
SC, the "new" facebook page has a space between 285 and Bound: 285 Bound (and also no .com after it). She was apparently going to create that page regardless of whether you'd provided a gap or not. On a search, 285Bound.com comes up first, so hopefully that's good news.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

14 Aug 2013 22:16 #127 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
As I have said over and over again, I don't have a dog in this fight, and I'm not "taking sides."

If people are going to sling mud in public, they're gonna do what they're gonna do. I still prefer to let the parties deal with it privately instead of airing their laundry in public.

So, let the mudslinging continue...:

14 Aug 2013 22:28 #128 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

LadyJazzer wrote: As I have said over and over again, I don't have a dog in this fight, and I'm not "taking sides."

If people are going to sling mud in public, they're gonna do what they're gonna do. I still prefer to let the parties deal with it privately instead of airing their laundry in public.

Wow. This must be tuf for you.

14 Aug 2013 22:32 #129 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

LadyJazzer wrote: As I have said over and over again, I don't have a dog in this fight, and I'm not "taking sides."

Come on, my dear friend. You know how much I care about you. This is not airing dirty laundry, this is my hard earned money trying to make my business go. I have done my best to treat folks honestly and fairly. If even I don't agree with that business decision, who else would you trust? I'm a staunch defender of you, LJ. I'm not saying you can't post there. I'm just saying if you can't trust me, here, who could you?

Also, you do have a dog in this fight, you just don't know that you do. SC is the one that gave us the respite from the moderator assholes from hell. CG is currently using her area to censor. Look at SC's post above. Ask JMC who put up the funds for CB initially to see if CG is following an affiliation.

It all takes money. I'm willing to spend money to bury CG. Anyone else in to save us from moderator hell? You can always have lobay and jmiller telling you what you can say.

Feel free to star anything out you want, SC. I'm just glad to be free of moderating assholes.

15 Aug 2013 06:33 - 01 Oct 2014 22:54 #130 by The Boss
Replied by The Boss on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

LadyJazzer wrote:

homeagain wrote:

MsMAM wrote:

ColoradoKathy wrote: Exactly, there's only so much time.
Is it possible for advertisers to simply terminate their services on the other site, then contract for them here instead? I realize that doesn't solve all the problems since there was the 3-year "lead" that concerns CS but at least there wouldn't be a "going forward" issue on the ads.

Our contracts are with SC. Not CB. She is stealing them as far as I'm concerned. Stop posting on her site, people. Ignore the nut and post here. She attacked her best bound site. No one should do business with her. Goodbye to her and good riddance.

Was wondering just WHEN people would digest this advice and act on it..... :smackshead:

Me too... But it seems to be much more fun to sling mud from here over to there... I, for one, would like to see this played out where it SHOULD be played-out---in private, between the parties and their attorneys. Dragging this out into the public view is petty, and hardly helpful for anyone. But folks are gonna do what they're gonna do.

Let the petty mud-slinging continue....

This is kinda ironic from someone that wants to turn every aspect of everyone's lives and finances into public policy.....

This is also kinda ironic given that LJ slings more mud, money sh** and meaningless collections of words than anyone around here....that is unless you call her out....then she likely will not respond and look for another post to sling crap at.

Dragging this out in public is helpful to many, it helps the site get publicity, it helps many of us get entertainment. Haven't you even watched someone fall down the stairs, sucks, but kinda entertaining.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds