I am now in CG 's Q.

10 Aug 2013 16:09 #61 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

jmc wrote:

ColoradoKathy wrote: JMC, I understand how you feel but would encourage you to resist the temptation to get caught up in such a ridiculous distraction...as I've no doubt you would remind anybody else in this situation, if it didn't happen to be you. lol
Now, repeat after me:
:givemebeer:

I am a teetotaler, or close to it, but sometimes it sounds good even to me. :wink:

VL, this also is respectfully stated: CG's interests are not advanced by your suggesting she acted improperly with JMC, in fact she (and her partner) might not appreciate it any more than JMC does. So this might be a good time for you to have a beer too. :wink:

Yes, C G' ******* would also be offended. I would expect.

I think I had one too many Pints tonight...Like 8 or 12...Once again, I apologize to all concerned

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2013 16:11 - 10 Aug 2013 17:55 #62 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

Vice Lord wrote: ATTENTION..ATTENTION

I just wanna make this clear..I have no information to even suggest to me that JMC and CG had anything going on together. I said it just to bother JMC- I used it as weapon in the message board war and aparently it there is no truth in it whatsoever..In laymens terms: I take it back- I herby retrack the unfounded statement/acusation....But still

I think you should lay off CG JMC

Accept your semi apology, and C G for this nonsense.

10 Aug 2013 16:12 #63 by UNDER MODERATION

ColoradoKathy wrote: VL, this also is respectfully stated: CG's interests are not advanced by your suggesting she acted improperly with JMC, in fact she (and her partner) might not appreciate it any more than JMC does. So this might be a good time for you to have a beer too. :wink:

Well....Don't mind if I do.... tongue: See ya later folks..Me and lil precious are gonna go down and get a giant Kit Kat Bar at the corner store...The Kit Kats here are so much better than the ones there in the States

FYI

10 Aug 2013 16:13 #64 by UNDER MODERATION

jmc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: ATTENTION..ATTENTION

I just wanna make this clear..I have no information to even suggest to me that JMC and CG had anything going on together. I said it just to bother JMC- I used it as weapon in the message board war and aparently it there is no truth in it whatsoever..In laymens terms: I take it back- I herby retrack the unfounded statement/acusation....But still

I think you should lay off CG JMC

Accept your semi apology and apologize to C G and *** ******* for this nonsense.

I beat you to it buddy boy... lol

10 Aug 2013 16:35 #65 by CG2
Replied by CG2 on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
This is Cinnamongirl I could not sign in with my cinnamongirl nic I had to sign up with something else.

Get my personal information off this site. JMC has no idea if I am married. What did I ever do to deserve this? This is my one and only message here. I thought the privacy terms covered this.

Please do not mock me for having to do this either. What has this become a free for all? VL is not talking for me either. I have not spoken to him or messaged him in a long time.

10 Aug 2013 16:39 #66 by archer
Replied by archer on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

Vice Lord wrote: AND PS Archer: I wanna go on the record saying that although given ample oppurtunity- i've never insulted you, but you've insulted me on numerious occiasions..

Your selective memory is well known.........you have, and probably will continue to, insult me when I disagree with you......but more importantly, you are burning bridges here and I hate to see you do that.

10 Aug 2013 16:48 #67 by UNDER MODERATION

ColoradoKathy wrote: :wink:

VL, this also is respectfully stated: CG's interests are not advanced by your suggesting she acted improperly with JMC, in fact she (and her partner) might not appreciate it any more than JMC does. So this might be a good time for you to have a beer too. :wink:

Oh and one more thing before I go...Thanks Kathy for helpin me out here- I've always responded better to considerate and thougtful constructive critisizm over people (ahem Archer) just lashing out trying to hurt me with childish insults..I appreciate it, and I must say I'm impressed with the calming effect you had in this thread

#KITKAT

10 Aug 2013 16:49 #68 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
FYI, it's the members' liability if they wish to make public slanderous statements. VL, you might want to think about editing your posts.

To VL: backed in a corner, huh? What do you think I am when my admin access is removed from my very own business website, it's put back up without my permission, it's operated in a manner in which I COMPLETELY disapprove, and I am blocked from even viewing it from home, all done without following the terms of the contract to which we both are beholden? You have no idea what's really going on. There is no "message board war", there's just outright theft, plain and simple.

To CG: you are responsible for all this. You want it to stop, you know what you need to do. Get it done already. You alone are hurting my business and yours.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Aug 2013 16:50 - 10 Aug 2013 17:09 #69 by UNDER MODERATION

CG2 wrote: This is Cinnamongirl I could not sign in with my cinnamongirl nic I had to sign up with something else.

Get my personal information off this site. JMC has no idea if I am married. What did I ever do to deserve this? This is my one and only message here. I thought the privacy terms covered this.

Please do not mock me for having to do this either. What has this become a free for all? VL is not talking for me either. I have not spoken to him or messaged him in a long time.

Its true, and I've always tried to make that clear CG...Good luck with your contract dispute CG- Btw- I thought you were flying Solo now? You got a boyfriend?

10 Aug 2013 16:58 - 10 Aug 2013 17:12 #70 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: FYI, it's the members' liability if they wish to make public slanderous statements. VL, you might want to think about editing your posts.

To VL: backed in a corner, huh? What do you think I am when my admin access is removed from my very own business website, it's put back up without my permission, it's operated in a manner in which I COMPLETELY disapprove, and I am blocked from even viewing it from home, all done without following the terms of the contract to which we both are beholden? You have no idea what's really going on. There is no "message board war", there's just outright theft, plain and simple.

Oh boy...Everyones hating me now...I apologize to everyone. I don't have any idea whats going on here...I want to make that abundantly and perfectly clear...and

When I return home i'll be more than willing to sit down with the two parties, and work this all out. I have 25 years on Union negotiating under my belt- The 3 of us can lock ourselves in a room and nobody comes out until this is settled...Might even be able to get one of the sponsers (wing wagon) to cater it for us..

Science Chic wrote: To VL: backed in a corner, huh? What do you think I am when my admin access is removed from my very own business website, it's put back up without my permission, it's operated in a manner in which I COMPLETELY disapprove, and I am blocked from even viewing it from home...

IP bann? I know all about those. Try registering and posting using a 4G smart phone until this all get resolved- Good luck with your contract dispute SC

PS- Got the KitKat everyone...btw

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds