I am now in CG 's Q.

10 Aug 2013 14:27 #41 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
:yeahthat:

VL, I eventually couldn't resist joking about the fact that I'm totally clueless on what the issues are about, that's all my post was intended to convey.

However, I'm not at all silly or confused about bullies or sadists. In fact, I've quite a strong theory about people who attack others in order to feed off their discomfort and divert attention to themselves. Personally, I think you should lighten up, enjoy the day, and let SC and CG work things out with their attorneys. :tulip:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2013 14:45 #42 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

ColoradoKathy wrote: :yeahthat:

VL, I eventually couldn't resist joking about the fact that I'm totally clueless on what the issues are about, that's all my post was intended to convey.

However, I'm not at all silly or confused about bullies or sadists. In fact, I've quite a strong theory about people who attack others in order to feed off their discomfort and divert attention to themselves. Personally, I think you should lighten up, enjoy the day, and let SC and CG work things out with their attorneys. :tulip:

Well i'm not trying to make anyone uncomfortable, I'm just saying that when someone gets backed into a corner, they usually come out fighting and perhaps we all shouldn't judge CG so harshly in this case. Her options were limited to just one- And she did what we all would have done in similar circumstances

#PERIODPARAGRAPH

10 Aug 2013 14:52 #43 by UNDER MODERATION

jmc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

jmc wrote: I paid and started 285b, and because I disagree with her actions, she put me in Q.
I would never have imposed this on the community, my deepest apologies for unleashing this on you guys.
I hope only mmt gets the comments on this from now on since censorship now rules 285b. Again I apologize for my poor judgement.
Jmc

I really don't know whats going on here but this really looks like a giant bushel of sour grapes. Maybe you one had some sort of "relationship" with CG (because who gives "just a friend" thousands of dollars?) and perhaps she dumped you??

I'm sorry JMC.... but I think i'm going to have to take what you say with a shaker full of salt

#youshouldrecuseyourselfinthiscase

As usual, you are full of sh**.
Never even met her in person. I wanted a business concept to succeed, no personal anything ever. She will confirm.
Stupid to give her control, yes, but my intention was for her not to ruin and basterdize the model.

Like my great grandmother used to say: "That story just doesn't jive son". You gave thousands of dollars to someone you never met..expecting nothing in return? Explain

Here, not in a PM full of personal threats

#calmdown

10 Aug 2013 14:57 - 01 Oct 2014 22:41 #44 by
Replied by on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
Keep it up asshole, and we will find out.

I am married and never had a relationship with C G . Keep it up Chris and I have the resources to defend myself and get damages. Take the comment back or I will send this slander, with my damages to my attorney.
Your friend
JMC

10 Aug 2013 14:58 - 10 Aug 2013 15:06 #45 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: Keep it up asshole, and we will find out.

I am married and never had a relationship with C G . Keep it up Chris and I have the resources to defend myself and get damages. Take the comment back or I will send this slander, with my damages to my attorney.
Your friend
JMC

Thats JMC for ya...Aint the first time

#Cantakewhathedishesout

10 Aug 2013 15:04 #46 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

archer wrote: Get real VL....SC paid communities bound for 285Bound, it was even in a press release how she bought the website......yep, bought and paid for....now being run by CG without permission of the OWNER....I'm surprised you would find that OK....well maybe I'm not surprised......

.Do you really think CG is just helping strangers get message boards started? Like thats the purpose of her Communities Bound ™ ® Inc. LLC business?

Nope the purpose of Communities Bound was to sell message boards....and they did, until they decided to take it back.......crappy business model if you ask me, but certainly advantageous to CG....sell a board, then get miffed at the owner and take it back......I would be curious if she gave SC her money back.

You're not being fair, and when I see that...You're credibilty takes a major hit, and

You two don't even live here...Go post On Pheonix or Englewood Bound ™ ® Inc. LLC..It sounds like you two are trying to settle a personal grudge here as well.

#youshouldrecuseyourselfinthiscase

You are the one without facts (no surprise there) I do live here... This is my home and legal residence. Go peddle your misinformation on CG's illegal board.

Arent we all just speculating here Archer?...And my theories are more credible than yours

10 Aug 2013 15:08 - 10 Aug 2013 15:25 #47 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Keep it up asshole, and we will find out.

Your friend
JMC

Live with it" I was only speculating" is. Lying garbage.
Defend your post.
You can't parse your words on this one.
You have some consequences.
Even C G will deny your speculation.
Too slimy , you will have response soon. Admit you made slanderous remarks, that were wrong.

10 Aug 2013 15:23 #48 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
Easy folks, this dispute is between SC and CG.

JMC, I get that you made a substantial and ongoing investment of dollars, time and "dreaming" in some significant part of this disputed enterprise and are terribly disappointed at the outcome! Very sorry! -- but don't get discouraged, the light bulb wasn't invented first time around and all that....sometimes we need to have a learning experience in order to figure out how to get it right the next time. These internet businesses are in their infancy, so I'd imagine that lots of issues might come up for awhile in Real Time and be unaddressed in the contract, addressed in two conflicting ways, resolved in impossible ways, or something else that leaves ambiguity or doesn't exactly hit the mark for some reason. That doesn't make it a wasted investment to attempt them, and doesn't make investors stupid or neglectful.

VL, it's hoped CG appreciates your support, but she seems pretty well equipped and has said she's represented by counsel.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

10 Aug 2013 15:31 #49 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

ColoradoKathy wrote: Easy folks, this dispute is between SC and CG.

JMC, I get that you made a substantial and ongoing investment of dollars, time and "dreaming" in some significant part of this disputed enterprise and are terribly disappointed at the outcome! Very sorry! -- but don't get discouraged, the light bulb wasn't invented first time around and all that....sometimes we need to have a learning experience in order to figure out how to get it right the next time. These internet businesses are in their infancy, so I'd imagine that lots of issues might come up for awhile in Real Time and be unaddressed in the contract, addressed in two conflicting ways, resolved in impossible ways, or something else that leaves ambiguity or doesn't exactly hit the mark for some reason. That doesn't make it a wasted investment to attempt them, and doesn't make investors stupid or neglectful.

VL, it's hoped CG appreciates your support, but she seems pretty well equipped and has said she's represented by counsel.

He accused me of having personal relationship withC G, it was all business, that below the belt and he will have consequences, he also pm' that he " knows where I live". Violates the law and the TOS.of the site.
That was a threat.

10 Aug 2013 15:39 #50 by UNDER MODERATION

ColoradoKathy wrote: Easy folks, this dispute is between SC and CG.

JMC, I get that you made a substantial and ongoing investment of dollars, time and "dreaming" in some significant part of this disputed enterprise and are terribly disappointed at the outcome! Very sorry!
-- but don't get discouraged, the light bulb wasn't invented first time around and all that....sometimes we need to have a learning experience in order to figure out how to get it right the next time. These internet businesses are in their infancy, so I'd imagine that lots of issues might come up for awhile in Real Time and be unaddressed in the contract, addressed in two conflicting ways, resolved in impossible ways, or something else that leaves ambiguity or doesn't exactly hit the mark for some reason. That doesn't make it a wasted investment to attempt them, and doesn't make investors stupid or neglectful.

Yeah, and JMC is threatening to sue me now lol

Like I said a week ago...You guys are takin this way too seriously...I'm actually getting death threats for supporting CG...C'mon people..Relax.

Explain this JMC?

"I will f*** you up way worse than you can imagine!"
JMC 14:24pm

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds