I am now in CG 's Q.

10 Aug 2013 15:42 #51 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

jmc wrote:

ColoradoKathy wrote: Easy folks, this dispute is between SC and CG.

JMC, I get that you made a substantial and ongoing investment of dollars, time and "dreaming" in some significant part of this disputed enterprise and are terribly disappointed at the outcome! Very sorry! -- but don't get discouraged, the light bulb wasn't invented first time around and all that....sometimes we need to have a learning experience in order to figure out how to get it right the next time. These internet businesses are in their infancy, so I'd imagine that lots of issues might come up for awhile in Real Time and be unaddressed in the contract, addressed in two conflicting ways, resolved in impossible ways, or something else that leaves ambiguity or doesn't exactly hit the mark for some reason. That doesn't make it a wasted investment to attempt them, and doesn't make investors stupid or neglectful.

VL, it's hoped CG appreciates your support, but she seems pretty well equipped and has said she's represented by counsel.

He accused me of having personal relationship withC G, it was all business, that below the belt and he will have consequences, he also pm' that he " knows where I live". Violates the law and the TOS.of the site.
That was a threat.

Yeah..So I know where to get you served with a counter claim...And I made it clear that I was speculating about your affair with CG because thats what this thread sounds like...

#sourgrapes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2013 15:49 #52 by archer
Replied by archer on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
Consider the source jmc...he's a little man trying to be a big deal on a message board......with friends like VL, CG doesn't need any enemies.

This whole situations has escalated far beyond what it should have, but it does seem to be shaking out a bit. Check out 285Bound now and most of the threads are started by Cinnamon Girl, or 285 Road Crew, or Communities Bound, or 285 Welcome Crew. In time, it will wither and probably die.....where is the traffic to keep it going?

10 Aug 2013 15:54 - 10 Aug 2013 15:54 #53 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: Consider the source jmc...he's a little man trying to be a big deal on a message board......with friends like VL, CG doesn't need any enemies.

This whole situations has escalated far beyond what it should have, but it does seem to be shaking out a bit. Check out 285Bound now and most of the threads are started by Cinnamon Girl, or 285 Road Crew, or Communities Bound, or 285 Welcome Crew. In time, it will wither and probably die.....where is the traffic to keep it going?

So you approve of his behaivior Archer?

And if I post at 285Bound, It won't die...And I'll be back for all the fall time festivities there..So stay tuned folks...

AND PS Archer: I wanna go on the record saying that although given ample oppurtunity- i've never insulted you, but you've insulted me on numerious occiasions..

10 Aug 2013 15:54 #54 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
JMC, I understand how you feel but would encourage you to resist the temptation to get caught up in such a ridiculous distraction...as I've no doubt you would remind anybody else in this situation, if it didn't happen to be you. lol
Now, repeat after me:
:givemebeer:

I am a teetotaler, or close to it, but sometimes it sounds good even to me. :wink:

VL, this also is respectfully stated: CG's interests are not advanced by your suggesting she acted improperly with JMC, in fact she (and her partner) might not appreciate it any more than JMC does. So this might be a good time for you to have a beer too. :wink:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

10 Aug 2013 15:55 #55 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

Vice Lord wrote:

ColoradoKathy wrote: Easy folks, this dispute is between SC and CG.

JMC, I get that you made a substantial and ongoing investment of dollars, time and "dreaming" in some significant part of this disputed enterprise and are terribly disappointed at the outcome! Very sorry!
-- but don't get discouraged, the light bulb wasn't invented first time around and all that....sometimes we need to have a learning experience in order to figure out how to get it right the next time. These internet businesses are in their infancy, so I'd imagine that lots of issues might come up for awhile in Real Time and be unaddressed in the contract, addressed in two conflicting ways, resolved in impossible ways, or something else that leaves ambiguity or doesn't exactly hit the mark for some reason. That doesn't make it a wasted investment to attempt them, and doesn't make investors stupid or neglectful.

VL, it's hoped CG appreciates your support, but she seems pretty well equipped and has said she's represented by counsel.

The threats were all yours.

Yeah, and JMC is threatening to sue me now lol

Like I said a week ago...You guys are takin this way too seriously...I'm actually getting death threats for supporting CG...C'mon people..Relax.

Explain this JMC?

"I will f*** you up way worse than you can imagine!"
JMC 14:24pm

10 Aug 2013 15:56 #56 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

archer wrote: Check out 285Bound now and most of the threads are started by Cinnamon Girl, or 285 Road Crew, or Communities Bound, or 285 Welcome Crew.

I suspect that "new" user from Evergreen whose first post was asking how to downshift an automatic on hills is a plant, too. Nobody is that stupid. Why didn't he get directed to EvergreenBound?

10 Aug 2013 15:58 #57 by UNDER MODERATION
ATTENTION..ATTENTION

I just wanna make this clear..I have no information to even suggest to me that JMC and CG had anything going on together. I said it just to bother JMC- I used it as weapon in the message board war and aparently it there is no truth in it whatsoever..In laymens terms: I take it back- I herby retrack the unfounded statement/acusation....But still

I think you should lay off CG JMC

10 Aug 2013 16:00 #58 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

ColoradoKathy wrote: JMC, I understand how you feel but would encourage you to resist the temptation to get caught up in such a ridiculous distraction...as I've no doubt you would remind anybody else in this situation, if it didn't happen to be you. lol
Now, repeat after me:

I am a teetotaler, or close to it, but sometimes it sounds good even to me. :wink:

VL, this also is respectfully stated: CG's interests are not advanced by your suggesting she acted improperly with JMC, in fact she (and her partner) might not appreciate it any more than JMC does. So this might be a good time for you to have a beer too. :wink:

Yes, C G' ******* would also be offended. I would expect.

10 Aug 2013 16:02 - 10 Aug 2013 16:07 #59 by UNDER MODERATION

Conservative Voice wrote:

archer wrote: Check out 285Bound now and most of the threads are started by Cinnamon Girl, or 285 Road Crew, or Communities Bound, or 285 Welcome Crew.

I suspect that "new" user from Evergreen whose first post was asking how to downshift an automatic on hills is a plant, too. Nobody is that stupid. Why didn't he get directed to EvergreenBound?

Oh brother...You got your Tin Foil hat on now CV?

And I think it was CG in 6th floor of The School Book Depository in Dallas back in 63 too!!

lol

10 Aug 2013 16:06 #60 by UNDER MODERATION

ColoradoKathy wrote: JMC, I understand how you feel but would encourage you to resist the temptation to get caught up in such a ridiculous distraction...as I've no doubt you would remind anybody else in this situation, if it didn't happen to be you. lol
Now, repeat after me:

Ah..I think we've made up now CK...Lets just chalk all this up to things getting a litle out of hand on a late Saturday (beer drinking) night..(im in the UK) We all said things we shouldn't have...I apologize for my part in the melee

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds