I am now in CG 's Q.

09 Aug 2013 19:19 #31 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

Rick wrote:

Science Chic wrote:
The name change was to help new people find us (and no, it was not the biggest problem, if even one at all - that was never brought up). People don't search a highway name to find information about an area, they search by town, or geographical keyword - that's why we switched, and it was allowed. This is not a franchise, there is no branding by "bound" name required.

Now I'm really confused... if the name change isn't the issue, can you say what is? I understand if you can't.

Rick, I gather it's this:
"Without 285bound.com redirecting to MyMountainTown.com, we lose the 3 year history built up in Google and a very significant, quantifiable portion of traffic to the site."

It doesn't redirect, instead 285bound is still up, that must be the issue.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2013 19:32 #32 by archer
Replied by archer on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
The question remains... What made CG and Communities Bound think she could take 285Bound away from SC and run it as a separate site?

09 Aug 2013 21:22 #33 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
ouija board, neighbor's dog, "secret's in the sauce," your guess is as good as mine. lol

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

10 Aug 2013 11:59 - 10 Aug 2013 12:05 #34 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

jmc wrote: I paid and started 285b, and because I disagree with her actions, she put me in Q.
I would never have imposed this on the community, my deepest apologies for unleashing this on you guys.
I hope only mmt gets the comments on this from now on since censorship now rules 285b. Again I apologize for my poor judgement.
Jmc

I really don't know whats going on here but this really looks like a giant bushel of sour grapes. Maybe you one had some sort of "relationship" with CG (because who gives "just a friend" thousands of dollars?) and perhaps she dumped you??

I'm sorry JMC.... but I think i'm going to have to take what you say with a shaker full of salt

#youshouldrecuseyourselfinthiscase

10 Aug 2013 12:04 - 10 Aug 2013 12:33 #35 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: The question remains... What made CG and Communities Bound think she could take 285Bound away from SC and run it as a separate site?

ColoradoKathy wrote: ouija board, neighbor's dog, "secret's in the sauce," your guess is as good as mine. lol

You two just Stop...Do you really think CG is just helping strangers get message boards started? Like thats the purpose of her Communities Bound ™ ® Inc. LLC business?

10 Aug 2013 12:08 #36 by archer
Get real VL....SC paid communities bound for 285Bound, it was even in a press release how she bought the website......yep, bought and paid for....now being run by CG without permission of the OWNER....I'm surprised you would find that OK....well maybe I'm not surprised......

.Do you really think CG is just helping strangers get message boards started? Like thats the purpose of communities bound?

Nope the purpose of Communities Bound was to sell message boards....and they did, until they decided to take it back.......crappy business model if you ask me, but certainly advantageous to CG....sell a board, then get miffed at the owner and take it back......I would be curious if she gave SC her money back.

10 Aug 2013 12:31 #37 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: Get real VL....SC paid communities bound for 285Bound, it was even in a press release how she bought the website......yep, bought and paid for....now being run by CG without permission of the OWNER....I'm surprised you would find that OK....well maybe I'm not surprised......

.Do you really think CG is just helping strangers get message boards started? Like thats the purpose of her Communities Bound ™ ® Inc. LLC business?

Nope the purpose of Communities Bound was to sell message boards....and they did, until they decided to take it back.......crappy business model if you ask me, but certainly advantageous to CG....sell a board, then get miffed at the owner and take it back......I would be curious if she gave SC her money back.

You're not being fair, and when I see that...You're credibilty takes a major hit, and

You two don't even live here...Go post On Pheonix or Englewood Bound ™ ® Inc. LLC..It sounds like you two are trying to settle a personal grudge here as well.

10 Aug 2013 13:19 #38 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

Vice Lord wrote:

jmc wrote: I paid and started 285b, and because I disagree with her actions, she put me in Q.
I would never have imposed this on the community, my deepest apologies for unleashing this on you guys.
I hope only mmt gets the comments on this from now on since censorship now rules 285b. Again I apologize for my poor judgement.
Jmc

I really don't know whats going on here but this really looks like a giant bushel of sour grapes. Maybe you one had some sort of "relationship" with CG (because who gives "just a friend" thousands of dollars?) and perhaps she dumped you??

I'm sorry JMC.... but I think i'm going to have to take what you say with a shaker full of salt

As usual, you are full of shit.
Never even met her in person. I wanted a business concept to succeed, no personal anything ever. She will confirm.
Stupid to give her control, yes, but my intention was for her not to ruin and basterdize the model.
It would be nice for once to get your facts straight before you assume.
Sorry that you felt it necessary to turn this even more ugly.
It is a contract dispute. Nothing more..

10 Aug 2013 13:45 #39 by archer

Vice Lord wrote:

archer wrote: Get real VL....SC paid communities bound for 285Bound, it was even in a press release how she bought the website......yep, bought and paid for....now being run by CG without permission of the OWNER....I'm surprised you would find that OK....well maybe I'm not surprised......

.Do you really think CG is just helping strangers get message boards started? Like thats the purpose of her Communities Bound ™ ® Inc. LLC business?

You're not being fair, and when I see that...You're credibilty takes a major hit, and

You two don't even live here...Go post On Pheonix or Englewood Bound ™ ® Inc. LLC..It sounds like you two are trying to settle a personal grudge here as well.

You are the one without facts (no surprise there) I do live here... This is my home and legal residence. Go peddle your misinformation on CG's illegal board.

10 Aug 2013 13:53 #40 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

You are the one without facts (no surprise there) I do live here... This is my home and legal residence. Go peddle your misinformation on CG's illegal board.

:yeahthat:

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds