I am now in CG 's Q.

13 Aug 2013 21:46 #101 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
You nailed it there, MsMam.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2013 21:50 #102 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

MsMAM wrote: Ignore the site. We can drag her numbers down to NOTHING. She is wrong in what she has done. I have asked her to remove my ads from her site and parts remain.

You all wanna play and post there, feel free, but we fun people that think pinecam is moderated by assholes stay here. She is single handedly screwing up out respite from the assholes.

Stop posting there. She will fall by the way side. 285 was built by us along with SC, but out best voice is to drop her like a hot potato.

Bravo MsMam.

It all seems so trivial now. She is trivial.

13 Aug 2013 22:08 #103 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

13 Aug 2013 22:44 #104 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
Exactly, there's only so much time.
Is it possible for advertisers to simply terminate their services on the other site, then contract for them here instead? I realize that doesn't solve all the problems since there was the 3-year "lead" that concerns CS but at least there wouldn't be a "going forward" issue on the ads.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

13 Aug 2013 22:52 #105 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

ColoradoKathy wrote: Exactly, there's only so much time.
Is it possible for advertisers to simply terminate their services on the other site, then contract for them here instead? I realize that doesn't solve all the problems since there was the 3-year "lead" that concerns CS but at least there wouldn't be a "going forward" issue on the ads.

Our contracts are with SC. Not CB. She is stealing them as far as I'm concerned. Stop posting on her site, people. Ignore the nut and post here. She attacked her best bound site. No one should do business with her. Goodbye to her and good riddance.

14 Aug 2013 06:37 #106 by FOS
MsMam is absolutely correct.
The owner is a nut and a thief in my opinion.
She has put up new Facebook, twitter and youtube pages.
She has no intention of giving SC her property back.
I view that no differently than if she walked into my home and robbed me.
SC paid for the site in full. Now she can't even post on that site much less run it.
Many of us who's only sin was to publicly disagree with her are now banned or are in Q, against all the fundamental principals the site was founded on. (no matter what lies she tells that cannot be defended against on that site now.)
SC has earned our respect. She has worked hard for this community. She has shown us by deed who she is. I have NO reason to not believe what she tells me and have every reason to mistrust the illegitimate interloping thief who has taken her property. (IMO)
CG. we reject you in this community. Give SC back what she has paid hard earned money for and move on. Let our community go.
No one spammed her or inundated her site. We merely spoke out and she didn't like what we had to say.
To the advertisers. Please call and ask that your adds be taken down.
Sad that it has to come to this.

14 Aug 2013 06:45 #107 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

MsMAM wrote:

Our contracts are with SC. Not CB. She is stealing them as far as I'm concerned. Stop posting on her site, people. Ignore the nut and post here. She attacked her best bound site. No one should do business with her. Goodbye to her and good riddance.

Was wondering just WHEN people would digest this advice and act on it..... :smackshead:

14 Aug 2013 07:56 #108 by BuyersAgent
Replied by BuyersAgent on topic I am now in CG 's Q.
I saw, but didn't understand the significance of, the Facebook page -- is it new?
Great to hear from ya, HA, will call.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

14 Aug 2013 08:54 #109 by FOS
Been out of town. The FB page was created on 7/27/13.
Can't find your number. Send me a pm with it.
I will be down your way today.

14 Aug 2013 09:48 #110 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic I am now in CG 's Q.

homeagain wrote:

MsMAM wrote:

Was wondering just WHEN people would digest this advice and act on it..... :smackshead:

Me too... But it seems to be much more fun to sling mud from here over to there... I, for one, would like to see this played out where it SHOULD be played-out---in private, between the parties and their attorneys. Dragging this out into the public view is petty, and hardly helpful for anyone. But folks are gonna do what they're gonna do.

Let the petty mud-slinging continue....

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds