Vote no on 4A

22 Nov 2013 12:22 #691 by Jekyll
Replied by Jekyll on topic Vote no on 4A

Walter L Newton wrote:

Jekyll wrote:
[snip]

I would go to these meetings and be involved, but I'm not gonna inform everyone else like some kind of journo that gets told he's a liar, *ahem* WMN.

I'm confused by this last line. What "journo" were you referring to? "WMN" who is that? If you were referring to me, when was I called a liar?

Yer the journo, yes. I went back and corrected my post to "biased" instead. Reread the earlier pages of this massive thread. No worries, although I'm mentioning you in defense of you I really don't want to go through a long and large explanation and quote your own arguments. Have a warm day, although I like the four seasons we could have more of a transition from fall to winter. :wave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Nov 2013 14:43 #692 by MountainRoadCrew
Replied by MountainRoadCrew on topic Vote no on 4A
A few posts were split out and moved here: http://mymountaintown.com/forums/the-ring/29946

23 Nov 2013 19:31 #693 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Vote no on 4A

Wicked wrote: So after all that bitching about how bad this department supposedly is, is wasting money, let this financial situation get to a point that they supposedly had to use "fear tactics" that insurance rates would go up if the mill wasn't passed, and isn't transparent, I check out the latest board meeting video and lo and behold it has a whopping 4 views . And says in the description that an astounding 15 people came to the public hearing for the 2014 budget. :rofllol

You people get what you deserve if that's how involved you are. And you have no right to complain if something like what happened at Intercanyon happens at Elk Creek too. For all this talk of being against government interference and them having too much power and the people being sheeple, you won't even lift a lazy finger to attend a meeting and review the proposed budget and ask questions about how your tax dollars are being spent. [two thumbs up] Wow. [/two thumbs up]
:sarcasm:

Wow Wicked. Still sick or I would have attended. But some others were there instead and could give feedback. So the bases are covered.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds