Vote no on 4A

03 Nov 2013 17:09 #631 by GO UNION
Replied by GO UNION on topic Vote no on 4A
There you go again always wanting to fight somebody or challenge someone! For what reason? what do you have to prove? That Elk Creek disease to always have to disprove someone at any cost is the toxin of the community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2013 17:41 #632 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic Vote no on 4A
From level of threats and the tone of many of these comments, there must be a lot of junior high students posting to this forum. Hopefully there are enough adults out there who recognize the need to invest in the fire department.

04 Nov 2013 12:16 #633 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Vote no on 4A
You must be one of the junior high based on your post.

Hopefully there are enough adults out there who recognize the need to invest in a qualified fire department that has proven itself. Hasn't happened yet.

Vote NO on 4a.

hillfarmer wrote: From level of threats and the tone of many of these comments, there must be a lot of junior high students posting to this forum. Hopefully there are enough adults out there who recognize the need to invest in the fire department.

04 Nov 2013 12:25 #634 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic Vote no on 4A
Thank you very much for proving my point, WindPeak.

Vote YES on 4a.

04 Nov 2013 23:09 #635 by Kassk20
Replied by Kassk20 on topic Vote no on 4A
Go union, I do believe it was you that stated some past member could do all sorts of things better than all the current members. I'm just letting you know if you all would ever like to come out from behind your computer screens there's a whole group of us that would gladly show you that the current ECFD can run circles around all of you disgruntled ex-members. We may work out with tires but by golly we are in better shape ECFD has ever seen...and yes being in shape matters, firefighting is a very physical job. And just in case your next argument was going to be we don't know anything, we also train more than ever before, so yeah we are smart too!

05 Nov 2013 08:52 #636 by Venturer
And thank you hillfarmer for proving mine.

Glad to learn that Kassk20. Your saying it though doesn't make it so. Prove that you can all work together for the betterment of ECFD. So far it doesn't show. P.S. I am not an ex-member, just an ex volunteer. No more until ECFD cleans up its act.

Vote NO on 4A.

05 Nov 2013 09:09 #637 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Vote no on 4A
[youtube:3jnahall]
[/youtube:3jnahall]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Nov 2013 12:04 #638 by Kassk20
Replied by Kassk20 on topic Vote no on 4A
Windpeak come out from behind your computer screen and see what we do, and in our book a volunteer is a member, we all do work together and are all MEMBERS of the same dept whether paid, volunteer, male, female etc.

05 Nov 2013 13:14 #639 by Jekyll
Replied by Jekyll on topic Vote no on 4A
Guess we'll see what happens tonight.

05 Nov 2013 14:39 #640 by Venturer
WELL DUH!! Who would expect any differently. Insuring their pension are they? How long do you think they would last if they said anything else? It would be like our other really good volunteer firefighters we had who voiced an opinion. Prove yourself firefighters. You are not the firefighters that I knew for decades. When you have proven yourself you will once again get the support of the community. Until then I will not lift a finger to help ECFD any more.
Vote NO on 4A

Science Chic wrote: [youtube:e39joenp]

[/youtube:e39joenp]

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds