Vote no on 4A

31 Oct 2013 10:39 #611 by Engineer2207
Replied by Engineer2207 on topic Vote no on 4A

Big Dougy wrote:

Walter L Newton wrote: Maybe some of you firefighters would like to meet Dougy and speak to him about his opinions of your profession...

http://mymountaintown.com/forums/the-co ... 50#p302131

Hey "guys"... I'm voting YES, while this cracker ass moron, Walter, is voting NO

And yet you resort to name calling and contradicting yourself on the other forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2013 11:00 #612 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Vote no on 4A

Engineer2207 wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

Walter L Newton wrote: Maybe some of you firefighters would like to meet Dougy and speak to him about his opinions of your profession...

Hey "guys"... I'm voting YES, while this cracker ass moron, Walter, is voting NO

And yet you resort to name calling and contradicting yourself on the other forum.

No, I think Firemen are way overated as far as the "hero" thing goes...You don't do shit 99.9% of the time, unless you count the endless fundraisers and planning events to honor yourselves...-But i'm a union man, I want more money in peoples hands, I want US to have a bigger slice of the giant economic pie. If it makes you feel any better though, I'm not crazy about dentists either..Thiefs!

31 Oct 2013 11:29 #613 by Engineer2207

Big Dougy wrote:

Engineer2207 wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

No, I think Firemen are way overated as far as the "hero" thing goes...You don't do sh** 99.9% of the time, unless you count the endless fundraisers and planning events to honor yourselves...-But i'm a union man, I want more money in peoples hands, I want US to have a bigger slice of the giant economic pie. If it makes you feel any better though, I'm not crazy about dentists either..Thiefs!

Got it. I see that Rick was right and that you proved my point on the other thread.

31 Oct 2013 11:31 #614 by UNDER MODERATION

Engineer2207 wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

Engineer2207 wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

No, I think Firemen are way overated as far as the "hero" thing goes...You don't do sh** 99.9% of the time, unless you count the endless fundraisers and planning events to honor yourselves...-But i'm a union man, I want more money in peoples hands, I want US to have a bigger slice of the giant economic pie. If it makes you feel any better though, I'm not crazy about dentists either..Thiefs!

Got it. I see that Rick was right and that you proved my point on the other thread.

Enjoy your pension my friend

31 Oct 2013 11:38 #615 by Reverend Revelant
Replied by Reverend Revelant on topic Vote no on 4A

Big Dougy wrote: No, I think Firemen are way overated as far as the "hero" thing goes...You don't do sh** 99.9% of the time, unless you count the endless fundraisers and planning events to honor yourselves...-But i'm a union man, I want more money in peoples hands, I want US to have a bigger slice of the giant economic pie. If it makes you feel any better though, I'm not crazy about dentists either..Thiefs!

Strange that a union man like yourself would trash other union members. Elk Creek Fire has 6 full time union members who man the fire station #1 24/7, and they all have training as firefighters and EMT's/paramedics.

You're looking REAL STUPID right now. I mean, more stupid than you usually look. This time stupid in big capital letters sort of stupid.

And you're not voting anything. You're not even in Elk Creek's district, unless they've moved your street about 8 miles east.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

31 Oct 2013 11:44 #616 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic Vote no on 4A
The kiddies in fire departments and cop coops have to find a way to justify their inability to expose themselves to real service in the military.....thus the bluster and BS hero crap. A few vets are in the culture but very few.

31 Oct 2013 12:06 #617 by UNDER MODERATION

Walter L Newton wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: No, I think Firemen are way overated as far as the "hero" thing goes...You don't do sh** 99.9% of the time, unless you count the endless fundraisers and planning events to honor yourselves...-But i'm a union man, I want more money in peoples hands, I want US to have a bigger slice of the giant economic pie. If it makes you feel any better though, I'm not crazy about dentists either..Thiefs!

Strange that a union man like yourself would trash other union members. Elk Creek Fire has 6 full time union members who man the fire station #1 24/7, and they all have training as firefighters and EMT's/paramedics.

You're looking REAL STUPID right now. I mean, more stupid than you usually look. This time stupid in big capital letters sort of stupid.

And you're not voting anything. You're not even in Elk Creek's district, unless they've moved your street about 8 miles east.

lol I've represented a lot of people I didn't like in my lifetime Walter..

These pretty boys need to calm the F down, go shave their chests for the next calender shoot or whatever else they do, and stop worry'ing about this because according to my sources...Its already in the bag :wink:

Don't worry about it

Oh and BTW- You heard that here first

31 Oct 2013 12:07 #618 by Engineer2207

deltamrey wrote: The kiddies in fire departments and cop coops have to find a way to justify their inability to expose themselves to real service in the military.....thus the bluster and BS hero crap. A few vets are in the culture but very few.

Look, BD's twin showed up. That's the problem with people like you (if you actually served-gave you credit for the "neato" pic you found on the web) in the military. Too busy exposing yourselves

31 Oct 2013 12:09 #619 by UNDER MODERATION

deltamrey wrote: The kiddies in fire departments and cop coops have to find a way to justify their inability to expose themselves to real service in the military.....thus the bluster and BS hero crap. A few vets are in the culture but very few.

Honestly..I don't want previously brainwashed basket cases in my Fire Department, so thats a good thing DeltaRay..

31 Oct 2013 12:09 #620 by UNDER MODERATION

Engineer2207 wrote:

Look, BD's twin showed up.

Hey, I hate that guy!?

What the?

#PolarOpposites

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds