Vote no on 4A

30 Oct 2013 13:44 #601 by bashful
Replied by bashful on topic Vote no on 4A

Science Chic wrote: Oh my bashful. Thank you for taking the time to conduct all of that research, self-education, though painful at times when we learn things we rather wish not to, is a most noble pursuit.

I shall post-haste flagellate myself most egregiously to atone for my sins. I do hope your niece can be saved from a destitute future. I wish you and your family well.

Please…my nic might say bashful. But for this thread, I prefer my nom de guerre "BreezyHilltop". :smackshead:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2013 14:15 - 30 Oct 2013 14:48 #602 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Vote no on 4A
Thanks Bashful, I was undecided but now I am sure.

30 Oct 2013 14:32 #603 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Vote no on 4A

bashful wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Oh my [s:h0797ig8]bashful[/s:h0797ig8] BreezyHilltop. Thank you for taking the time to conduct all of that research, self-education, though painful at times when we learn things we rather wish not to, is a most noble pursuit.

I shall post-haste flagellate myself most egregiously to atone for my sins. I do hope your niece can be saved from a destitute future. I wish you and your family well.

Please…my nic might say bashful. But for this thread, I prefer my nom de guerre "BreezyHilltop". :smackshead:

Please do forgive me, I've made the change. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts, it is deeply appreciated!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Oct 2013 14:44 #604 by MountainGirl44
Replied by MountainGirl44 on topic Vote no on 4A
Bashful....awesome post.....I have to say that you made me spit my water out I laughed so hard as I read it.

30 Oct 2013 16:12 #605 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Vote no on 4A

GO UNION wrote: Thank you bashful ! Good to see that deep rooted citizens are not buying into the BS union snake oil spread by weak insecure wannabees that just want a frat house to party at and call themselves heros.

What happened to the day when neighbors could help each other and not expect a parade for it.

Will Diet Dr Pepper hurt my keyboard and monitor?

30 Oct 2013 16:56 #606 by Engineer2207
Replied by Engineer2207 on topic Vote no on 4A

Jekyll wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Oh my bashful. Thank you for taking the time to conduct all of that research, self-education, though painful at times when we learn things we rather wish not to, is a most noble pursuit.

You didn't put the sarcasm tags on becauuuuuse, it should be obvious? :biggrin:

Not for go union.

31 Oct 2013 06:35 #607 by Reverend Revelant
Replied by Reverend Revelant on topic Vote no on 4A
Maybe some of you firefighters would like to meet Dougy and speak to him about his opinions of your profession...

http://mymountaintown.com/forums/the-co ... 50#p302131

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

31 Oct 2013 09:29 #608 by GO UNION
Replied by GO UNION on topic Vote no on 4A
If 4a passes at least there will be funds to pay for the victims of poor medicine from looking at the current allegations and investigations.

31 Oct 2013 10:00 #609 by Engineer2207
Replied by Engineer2207 on topic Vote no on 4A

GO UNION wrote: If 4a passes at least there will be funds to pay for the victims of poor medicine from looking at the current allegations and investigations.

Were is that link? I would be interested in seeing that.

31 Oct 2013 10:25 #610 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Vote no on 4A

Walter L Newton wrote: Maybe some of you firefighters would like to meet Dougy and speak to him about his opinions of your profession...

http://mymountaintown.com/forums/the-co ... 50#p302131

Hey "guys"... I'm voting YES, while this cracker ass moron, Walter, is voting NO

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds