Vote no on 4A

29 Oct 2013 17:58 #591 by Engineer2207
Replied by Engineer2207 on topic Vote no on 4A

WindPeak wrote: Wow Engineer where was I hateful and ignorant?

Using scare tactics is vile.

Parts are available. Has anyone said they aren't? Doesn't it fix the trucks? How do you know that the trucks will fail? Give me the facts Engineer. Show me the stats where they have in the past.

This is just like saying that since we had a flood this year, it might flood next year and IF it does we need new trucks that will float. Big IF.

Engineer2207 wrote: Wow Wind, now I know why people on this board are so vile toward you. I tried to be nice and explain it to you, because you needed facts, so I gave them to you. However, you continually decide to be hateful and ignorant. Yes, fires were handled for decades and firefighters lost their lives-either on the fire ground at that time, or years later from cancer (don't try to refute that, because you can't, plus you have already shown your ignorance with your last post)

Yes Annex D is not mandatory, but the rest of the N,F,P,A, Standards are. I was just trying to provide you with ALL of the FACTUAL information, but I see now that effort was completely lost on you. You were provided with TODAY'S FACTS- you only read what you wanted to

Wind,

You're whole reply following my post and your replies to others shows it. Again, you only read what you wanted to. I did not use scare tactics, merely stated the facts that you asked for from Mountain Girl 44. Luckily for me, I work for a department that is supported by both the administration and most of the citizens. Does that mean we get a "blank check?" of course not. We have shown our investment by reducing the I.S.O. rating to a 3/9, and have recently been accredited through The Commission on Fire Accreditation International (CFAI).

I am not trying to scare anyone into any decision. I would like to think that some of the people on this board are educated enough to investigate the issue on both sides and make an informed decision, but obviously, some have a personal axe to grind. Some of you have shown that you would rather be immature and resort to personal attacks with name calling, than putting some of that energy to good use. N.F.P.A Standards are law when adopted, the guidelines are not. I wasn't trying to introduce conjecture like Mr. Bartlett and the CUT website has resorted to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2013 18:00 #592 by Engineer2207

frogger wrote: Try dealing with this for years. Same cycle....time and time again.

Yeah, I'm starting to get that.

29 Oct 2013 18:02 #593 by Engineer2207

MountainGirl44 wrote: Engineer2207 ..I have decided after many replies back to WindPeak that he/she is not worth my time... We all know that with our own vehicles, there comes a time that the cost to repair them just becomes too cost prohibitive and it is time to buy something new. No vehicle that I know of can last forever, but to make their argument, they like to forget that fact.

Thanks. I gave him/her one more chance, but you're probably right.

29 Oct 2013 18:39 #594 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Vote no on 4A
Everyone always deserves another chance.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Oct 2013 18:43 #595 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Vote no on 4A

Science Chic wrote: Everyone always deserves another chance.

SC, you always know how to make me smile thank you!!!

30 Oct 2013 10:18 #596 by bashful
Replied by bashful on topic Vote no on 4A
I am new to this issue, so I have been looking for information and doing research. From the posts here, it is quite clear that ECFD is filled with chauvinistic, gun-toting, racist arsonists. For training, they carry tires and sled down hills…they couldn't put out a fire or perform a rescue even with new equipment…which they don't really want but want to give their union buddies 50% pay raises and give themselves outrageous pensions.

From my research, the Chief, while a nice guy, is a lying, union-loving, tax and spending idiot…he couldn't spell 'fire' if you spotted him the F-R and E…except when he is being deviously clever, like sometimes in his presentations when he gives out facts. But he is an angry man, for one who appears so mild-mannered, and is prone to smashing his supporters' cameras. And he wants to outsource everything out of district, even out of state…hell, probably out of this country and to China so he can support his commie buddies. My extensive homework has uncovered his devious, yet simple-minded, plot.

As I've done my homework, oh yes indeedy, it is proven that ECFD is lousy. They don't train…except when they do, then it is unsafe and severe injuries are the result. If only they could just be more professional like North Fork with their ISO rating of 6 and their 250 calls per year. Or if only they could mirror the professionalism, oversight and accountability found in Inter Canyon.

If they hadn't run off all the good professional firefighters like Bill Dolan and Mike Bartlett who know how to run a district, then I might have supported 4A. Back when they were running things, sure they asked for a mill levy increase, but you knew the money was needed when they held the purse strings. Now, the current arsonists just want to give 50% pay raises to those lazy, no good, union members, which I know from my research. They won't even try to spend it on new equipment…except for sleds and shiny new uniforms. And by the way, I know this from my homework. The current racist arsonists actually change their t-shirts to read "REC IT". From my research, I know this…DO I HAVE TO SPELL THIS OUT FOR YOU…THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY WRECKING ALL OF THEIR EQUIPMENT. They don't need new stuff…when I first moved here, the horses and wagons worked fine. That was when we had a good department. (Did I mention that I know this from my homework?).

Furthermore, I have researched all of you on this thread, and know who each and every one of you are. And let me just say, from my research, I am not impressed with anyone. Through my wide network of nieces, nephews, and third cousins, I will boycott all businesses and bring untold financial strain and ultimate ruin to all who disagree with me, whether here or on any other thread.

MG44 - I will have you know that in the past I and all of my family have purchased new insurance policies strictly through you…but no more!! What will you do now? Me and my ENORMOUS family are probably the only clients you ever had. Are you shaking in your boots?

SC - your filthy language has caused one of my nieces to actually take up your habit and call you all of the filthy names that I imagine you call me (your polite and patient tone can't fool me).

All the rest of you…Frogger, JF, MD, ZT, FNP, ForestFellow, HC, etc…when I rally all of my nieces, third cousins, and my monkey's uncle…we will boycott and pressure all of your businesses, and call your employers, and do research (which, in case I haven't mentioned it, I have been doing lots of homework. But no, I won't bother you with actual facts…you dolts are simply not as enlightened as I).

Now, I must go. It is time for my Zyprexa.

Sincerely, BreezyHilltop. :faint:

30 Oct 2013 11:18 #597 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Vote no on 4A
:rofllol

Thanks for saying it so eloquently.
Vote No on 4A

bashful wrote: I am new to this issue, so I have been looking for information and doing research. From the posts here, it is quite clear that ECFD is filled with chauvinistic, gun-toting, racist arsonists. For training, they carry tires and sled down hills…they couldn't put out a fire or perform a rescue even with new equipment…which they don't really want but want to give their union buddies 50% pay raises and give themselves outrageous pensions.

From my research, the Chief, while a nice guy, is a lying, union-loving, tax and spending idiot…he couldn't spell 'fire' if you spotted him the F-R and E…except when he is being deviously clever, like sometimes in his presentations when he gives out facts. But he is an angry man, for one who appears so mild-mannered, and is prone to smashing his supporters' cameras. And he wants to outsource everything out of district, even out of state…hell, probably out of this country and to China so he can support his commie buddies. My extensive homework has uncovered his devious, yet simple-minded, plot.

As I've done my homework, oh yes indeedy, it is proven that ECFD is lousy. They don't train…except when they do, then it is unsafe and severe injuries are the result. If only they could just be more professional like North Fork with their ISO rating of 6 and their 250 calls per year. Or if only they could mirror the professionalism, oversight and accountability found in Inter Canyon.

If they hadn't run off all the good professional firefighters like Bill Dolan and Mike Bartlett who know how to run a district, then I might have supported 4A. Back when they were running things, sure they asked for a mill levy increase, but you knew the money was needed when they held the purse strings. Now, the current arsonists just want to give 50% pay raises to those lazy, no good, union members, which I know from my research. They won't even try to spend it on new equipment…except for sleds and shiny new uniforms. And by the way, I know this from my homework. The current racist arsonists actually change their t-shirts to read "REC IT". From my research, I know this…DO I HAVE TO SPELL THIS OUT FOR YOU…THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY WRECKING ALL OF THEIR EQUIPMENT. They don't need new stuff…when I first moved here, the horses and wagons worked fine. That was when we had a good department. (Did I mention that I know this from my homework?).

Furthermore, I have researched all of you on this thread, and know who each and every one of you are. And let me just say, from my research, I am not impressed with anyone. Through my wide network of nieces, nephews, and third cousins, I will boycott all businesses and bring untold financial strain and ultimate ruin to all who disagree with me, whether here or on any other thread.

MG44 - I will have you know that in the past I and all of my family have purchased new insurance policies strictly through you…but no more!! What will you do now? Me and my ENORMOUS family are probably the only clients you ever had. Are you shaking in your boots?

SC - your filthy language has caused one of my nieces to actually take up your habit and call you all of the filthy names that I imagine you call me (your polite and patient tone can't fool me).

All the rest of you…Frogger, JF, MD, ZT, FNP, ForestFellow, HC, etc…when I rally all of my nieces, third cousins, and my monkey's uncle…we will boycott and pressure all of your businesses, and call your employers, and do research (which, in case I haven't mentioned it, I have been doing lots of homework. But no, I won't bother you with actual facts…you dolts are simply not as enlightened as I).

Now, I must go. It is time for my Zyprexa.

Sincerely, BreezyHilltop. :faint:

30 Oct 2013 11:44 #598 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Vote no on 4A
Oh my [s:1l197kw9]bashful[/s:1l197kw9] BreezyHilltop. Thank you for taking the time to conduct all of that research, self-education, though painful at times when we learn things we rather wish not to, is a most noble pursuit.

I shall post-haste flagellate myself most egregiously to atone for my sins. I do hope your niece can be saved from a destitute future. I wish you and your family well.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Oct 2013 12:30 #599 by GO UNION
Replied by GO UNION on topic Vote no on 4A
Thank you bashful ! Good to see that deep rooted citizens are not buying into the BS union snake oil spread by weak insecure wannabees that just want a frat house to party at and call themselves heros.

What happened to the day when neighbors could help each other and not expect a parade for it.

30 Oct 2013 12:33 #600 by Jekyll
Replied by Jekyll on topic Vote no on 4A

Science Chic wrote: Oh my bashful. Thank you for taking the time to conduct all of that research, self-education, though painful at times when we learn things we rather wish not to, is a most noble pursuit.

I shall post-haste flagellate myself most egregiously to atone for my sins. I do hope your niece can be saved from a destitute future. I wish you and your family well.

You didn't put the sarcasm tags on becauuuuuse, it should be obvious? :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds