Vote no on 4A

27 Oct 2013 08:49 #541 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Vote no on 4A

But thank you for showing what a mental midget you are. Now I understand all the references to mentally imbalanced. You certainly have shown it here.

Coming from you.....well........LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2013 10:55 #542 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic Vote no on 4A
Again...windblow....YOU have NO impact on anyone or any business....what a farce.

27 Oct 2013 11:36 #543 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Vote no on 4A

WindPeak wrote: HappyCamper if you want to be an idiot we could push this further and let the appropriate organizations that be give their input. Whether jf meant it or not he violated 501c(3) when he responded to any of the political threads not just this one referencing or giving a link to DSV. His nic is all over the DSV website. It is very difficult to construe what is jf's personal opinion vs. what he is using as authority from DSV. I am confused and so well may others. So jf even though you qualify it now you should go back and qualify any DSV link/reference in the political arena and any other thread. I don't intend to do anything about it as I stated before but others may.

[/quote]

Hey WindyPeak talk about people not knowing you and saying stuff the only idiot I see here is you and you are not worth my time talk about a troll. If you're so concerned about the fire department why don't you run to be on the board.

Get a life and try to enjoy it you angry piece of horse poop I will be glad when this election is over as maybe you will go annoy some other group of people.

27 Oct 2013 12:04 #544 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic Vote no on 4A
"Horse Poop" ? A insult to all Equineville and their steeds.......try some other farm animals......BUT YEA 4A so the taxes go further UP over there and my property values are improved......YES, YES, YES....

27 Oct 2013 12:35 #545 by FOS
My faith in humanity is restored.

27 Oct 2013 18:14 #546 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Vote no on 4A
Oh the Queen of Meltdowns is having one. That's what my grandchildren call you.

Uhh frogger I never said I have ever done business with you. If you would read what you write you said 'again' and I didn't get when I had ever mentioned your business. That was in the heat of your other post. I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. Only that you threatened to sue.

I have never met you and if this is any indication of what you are like as a person, no thanks. Keep on.

frogger wrote: You.....are a liar.

You, nor your family (? imaginary) have ever done business with me. I have run a VERY successful business up here for over 18 years.
People who have done business with me don't have to many complaints at all in regards to my PROFESSIONAL behavior. As a matter of fact....the opposite is the truth.
You attack everything and everyone who does not walk lock step with you.
Your tactics are morally wrong. You just can't help yourself. You and your ilk have behaved exactly the same way for years on these boards and it has gotten VERY tiring. You and your family (?) are the best argument in the world for banning because you just don't debate fairly.
Stick to the facts without your character, business and non profit assassinations.
You and your ilk are a joke on these boards for those of us who have been around long enough to recognize you.
Would you and your {family?} like me to post some of your history here? It is rich.
Your calling me out on a threat. It was no threat, it was a fact and if you don't believe me......push it.
I don't care if you are green, white, brown, black or purple......what you do is off the charts wrong.

People have a right to their unique opinion and to express it. They have a right to disagree with you and not fear that their employer will get a call or you will trash them publicly using some BS multiple nic.

You........are not a nice person. You......do not debate with integrity and I have come to the conclusion that whatever side your own.....I should be on the opposite side.

The difference between you and I......I can be reasoned with and will admit my faults when I am wrong.
You haven't got a clue.
You do not frighten me. You do not intimidate me with your legal (family?). You are just a bitter angry person typing anonymously on a local discussion forum.
I used my real name for a very long time until asshats like you tried to destroy me professionally and personally. I have the courage of my convictions here.
You may not like me. You may not like what I say or how I say it but you do not have a right to affect my life in any way with your stupidity and lack of integrity.
As to the subject matter.
Elk Creek is a fine fire department. They have had their fair share of issues. They are doing a good job now and they are under funded. This conservative who HATES tax increases believes they are due one.
If I lived in their district.....I would vote Yes.
What is scary to me is that you (family?) own property in more than one district and you may indeed have an opportunity to vote.
I like to vote on REAL FACTS and not based on who pissed me off last week.
My vote potentially effects a lot of other people.
SC....though I know you have way to much integrity to do it......this member wouldn't hold it against you if you hit that ban button just once.
When an individual, without cause, attempts to harm your business based solely on your opinion or use of language.....I might not have enough integrity to not push that button.
enough is enough.

27 Oct 2013 18:21 - 27 Oct 2013 18:24 #547 by FOS

Uhh frogger I never said I have ever done business with you.

(Thank you for qualifying that)

Personally....I really don't care what your grandchildren think of me. LOL.

Mine like their Jamaw just fine.

and actually...I never said a word about suing you.
Learn to read.
I agree with HC....your just not worth our time. You have been exposed for who and what you are....nuf said.

27 Oct 2013 18:22 #548 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Vote no on 4A
VOTE NO ON 4A.

Now that I know Michael Davis is giving his personal opinion there is no point in asking him about what type of Psychological Evaluations are given by ECFD to weed out bad apples like the one shown in the pic in a website, can't find its name right now, asking for fire. The one KS had. Investigators look at firefighters as good possibilities for fires. There are clearly some that should be weeded out for fire and for other reasons. And based on MD comments and behavior seeing that he will always be a rookie he looks like a good possibility. I will ask Chief McLaughlin.

27 Oct 2013 18:27 - 27 Oct 2013 18:34 #549 by FOS
[marquee:uy4t3mrb]VOTE YES ON 4A[/marquee:uy4t3mrb]

27 Oct 2013 18:29 - 27 Oct 2013 18:36 #550 by FOS
[marquee:1vy34159][important:1vy34159]VOTE YES ON 4A[/important:1vy34159][/marquee:1vy34159]

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds