Vote no on 4A

28 Oct 2013 09:16 #571 by KINCAIDSPRINGS
Replied by KINCAIDSPRINGS on topic Vote no on 4A
I took a few days off, standing by watching the thread to see where it would go.

Here are my observations:
Most of my/ and others directed questions from the earlier pages have still gone unanswered.
Mudslinging is easier than providing facts and figures
Someone is a terrible poet
Frogger doesn't live in the district, cant vote but did learned a new chat board skill
Y'all didn't need me around to continue to eat at each other like hungry zombies

Happy Monday and go SOX!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2013 09:20 #572 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Vote no on 4A
My observations of your side of the issue KS......

Your website, arguments and members supporting you are either shady or crazy.

Happy Monday back at ya.

28 Oct 2013 11:25 #573 by ZenTree
Replied by ZenTree on topic Vote no on 4A

WindPeak wrote: I didn't understand your poem.

Once upon a time there was a woman.
Her heart was black and cold.
Whenever she did speak, a lie was told.
The mood would darken whenever she passed by,
so one day, the people said, “She is so gruff, we’ve had enough!”
And they banished her to a mountaintop high.
There she sits, shouting out curses,
but the heights spare the people from hearing her verses.
No one remembers the mountains name,
it may have been something “creek,”
but the locals all know it as: WindPeak :rofllol [/quote][/quote]

Ha ha........ And you call others "mental midgets?"

28 Oct 2013 11:27 #574 by ZenTree

frogger wrote: [marquee:3fqbf7ms]Vote YES on 4A[/marquee:3fqbf7ms]

28 Oct 2013 11:29 #575 by ZenTree

WindPeak wrote: Thank you for the image. It is a nice one. And thanks to the qualified men and women who volunteer.

The first sane comment I've ever heard her make.

28 Oct 2013 11:39 - 28 Oct 2013 12:12 #576 by Michael_Davis
Replied by Michael_Davis on topic Vote no on 4A
[center:57qrllwl]
File Attachment:
[/center:57qrllwl]

Good morning all. Looks like some members of the Hidy Hole Gang came onto my property last night and stoled a couple of political signs I had posted there. Not to worry, I'll get more and replace them, maybe even add a few.

Oh, and by the way: I'm cutting back on my dogs ration of kibble. Come back on my property tonight and maybe they'll snack on your sneaky butts. :memorial:

Have a great day, and remember: VOTE! It's your Right and it's the Right thing to do.

28 Oct 2013 12:11 #577 by Michael_Davis
Replied by Michael_Davis on topic Vote no on 4A

WindPeak wrote: VOTE NO ON 4A.

Now that I know Michael Davis is giving his personal opinion there is no point in asking him about what type of Psychological Evaluations are given by ECFD to weed out bad apples like the one shown in the pic in a website, can't find its name right now, asking for fire. The one KS had. Investigators look at firefighters as good possibilities for fires. There are clearly some that should be weeded out for fire and for other reasons. And based on MD comments and behavior seeing that he will always be a rookie he looks like a good possibility. I will ask Chief McLaughlin.

:smackshead: So now you are insinuating that the good men and women who volunteer at Elk Creek Fire Department and protect our community are arsonists?

Is there no limit to the horrible things you will say about people, while hiding behind a silly screen name?

Yes, by all means: Come out of your hidy hole and go see Chief McLaughlin. I'm sure he will be really interested to learn that all his volunteers are arsonists.

28 Oct 2013 17:33 #578 by MountainGirl44
Replied by MountainGirl44 on topic Vote no on 4A
WindPeak\n

Sorry SC do some more homework. jf has been in the political with many references to DSV. He has repeatedly put stuff in print. Read the IRS regs in detail and the Colorado Revised Statutes. My nephew is an accountant who works with non profits. So go do some more research and then tell me what you know. And for the record I am not going after him. I am just having so much fun since MountainGirl made her stupid comment about suing that organization opposed to 4A, sorry don't have its name handy as I am not a member. But you never know, someone else might. :wave:

WindPeak....."stupid comment about suing that organization opposed to 4A...sorry don't have the name handy" Do you know what I am even referring to? CUT is the Colorado Union of Taxpayers and I was referring to the flier/postcard that was mailed to residents and had incorrect information. He was told prior to its printing that the information in it about insurance and overspending the budget was inaccurate and to stop printing it. Here is the definition of libel from the Webster's dictionary: " a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression" " a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt "

You can be sued for that....but I am stupid...ok..whatever.

28 Oct 2013 17:48 #579 by MountainGirl44
Replied by MountainGirl44 on topic Vote no on 4A
WindPeak\n

MG44 doing some more homework today. Its really nice to have some nieces to help with all of this. Everyone has been busy since a few days ago checking on information. You talk about suing have you checked your own doorstep recently? Please provide all the names of agents and insurance companies you talked with about rates going up. We want to talk to them. And since you hold yourself out as a business woman with a business and said that rates are going up using scare tactics if people don't vote for 4A (when in fact the Chief himself that the ISO will go up) I think the Insurance Commission will want to know about all your comments. So please show us what you have.

And rather than doing another cut and paste, THANK YOU ZEN. I appreciate all the attention you give me, considering your mouth is pitiful in refuting any of the information.

WindPeak...just for the record...you can see my carriers on my website http://www.creeksideinsurance.com if you want to know who I sell for. You don't listen very well do you? I have said every time I have spoken at community meetings, on this forum, and even in the recent ECFPD newsletter that I suggest calling your own agent to discuss the impact on your insurance if our ISO rating changes. Do you really think I would suggest that if I thought any reputable and knowledgeable agent would refute what I am saying....I know of what I speak but you seem to know more than I do. How long have you been in the insurance business?

One other thing, I have never said the words "your insurance will go up if you don't vote YES ON 4A" I have said time and time again that rates are going up anyway and that if our fire department loses its good ratings because it cannot upgrade its trucks or it has to close stations, the premiums will increase even more ...I stand behind that statement BECAUSE IT IS TRUE...Might not work within your argument....but it is FACT.....Like it or not.

28 Oct 2013 20:08 #580 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Vote no on 4A
Which is an outright lie MG44. Trucks can be upgraded by repairing or buying parts and fire stations don't have to close. Those are scare tactics. So it doesn't have to lose its good rating. What proof do you have that trucks can't be upgraded and stations closed. Give me the facts. And thank you for the discussion.

MountainGirl44 wrote:

WindPeak wrote: MG44 doing some more homework today. Its really nice to have some nieces to help with all of this. Everyone has been busy since a few days ago checking on information. You talk about suing have you checked your own doorstep recently? Please provide all the names of agents and insurance companies you talked with about rates going up. We want to talk to them. And since you hold yourself out as a business woman with a business and said that rates are going up using scare tactics if people don't vote for 4A (when in fact the Chief himself that the ISO will go up) I think the Insurance Commission will want to know about all your comments. So please show us what you have.

And rather than doing another cut and paste, THANK YOU ZEN. I appreciate all the attention you give me, considering your mouth is pitiful in refuting any of the information.

WindPeak...just for the record...you can see my carriers on my website http://www.creeksideinsurance.com if you want to know who I sell for. You don't listen very well do you? I have said every time I have spoken at community meetings, on this forum, and even in the recent ECFPD newsletter that I suggest calling your own agent to discuss the impact on your insurance if our ISO rating changes. Do you really think I would suggest that if I thought any reputable and knowledgeable agent would refute what I am saying....I know of what I speak but you seem to know more than I do. How long have you been in the insurance business?

One other thing, I have never said the words "your insurance will go up if you don't vote YES ON 4A" I have said time and time again that rates are going up anyway

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds