Vote no on 4A

27 Oct 2013 18:31 #551 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Vote no on 4A
[marquee:mjyyj0wu]Vote YES on 4A[/marquee:mjyyj0wu]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2013 18:34 #552 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Vote no on 4A
Queen of Meltdowns you are correct. Here is what you threatened:

One more thing....I know who you are and where you live so if you screw with my business again you will have a harassment subpoena on your door step before the next sunrise.
Have a nice day or sue me!

When have I screwed with your business? In another post you were busy saying that you would give me the name of your employer so that I could contact them. And I wonder where that came from? OMG you have a business. Really scary stuff.

You are crackers.

frogger wrote:

Uhh frogger I never said I have ever done business with you.

(Thank you for qualifying that)

Personally....I really don't care what your grandchildren think of me. LOL.

Mine like their Jamaw just fine.

and actually...I never said a word about suing you.
Learn to read.
I agree with HC....your just not worth our time. You have been exposed for who and what you are....nuf said.

27 Oct 2013 18:37 #553 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Vote no on 4A
VOTE NO ON 4A.
Hahaha frogger and you don't get a vote. You don't even live in the district and you don't have a clue what the problems are.

Thank you for the image. It is a nice one. And thanks to the qualified men and women who volunteer.

27 Oct 2013 18:40 #554 by FOS
[marquee:3ujkf54f][important:3ujkf54f]VOTE YES ON 4A[/important:3ujkf54f][/marquee:3ujkf54f]

27 Oct 2013 18:42 #555 by FOS
[important:1oum2ke3][marquee:1oum2ke3]VOTE YES ON 4A
[/marquee:1oum2ke3][/important:1oum2ke3]

27 Oct 2013 18:44 #556 by FOS
[marquee:3101kuzh][important:3101kuzh]VOTE YES ON 4A[/important:3101kuzh][/marquee:3101kuzh]

27 Oct 2013 18:46 #557 by FOS
[important:1p6o7at2][marquee:1p6o7at2]VOTE YES ON 4A[/marquee:1p6o7at2][/important:1p6o7at2]

27 Oct 2013 18:51 #558 by Blondie
Replied by Blondie on topic Vote no on 4A
Just flippin vote. Give up on the insults. It does not prove your point. Voicing your opinion is one thing but windpeak and frogger you have gone beyond that. You both look pretty idiotic at this point.

27 Oct 2013 18:56 #559 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Vote no on 4A
I still want to know where Michael Davis came up with the statement that property values are going to drop 10% over the next 2 years.

Michael_Davis wrote: Decreased Revenue – Property tax revenues for the fire district have fallen 10% over the past two years and are going to drop at least 4% to 6% again for 2014 and 2015. All our services are funded primarily through property tax.

27 Oct 2013 19:15 #560 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Vote no on 4A
Kind of ironic. Many posts on this forum request links to back up opinions/facts that are posted. When I post a link to facts that substantiate what I posted, I get a bunch of BS from someone who has not, as near as I can recall, ever substantiated her allegations.

For clarification, I do not consider "My uncle/cousin/nephew/relative/friend/etc. said..." to be substantiation.

Is it really that difficult to dig through what is posted here and determine what might be valid?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds