Climate: Why I Believe, What It Would Take To Change My Mind

16 Oct 2019 21:18 #101 by Blazer Bob
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2019 19:33 #102 by Blazer Bob
Still waiting for it. Maybe Q1 of next year? Or maybe Q1 of the year 2929. Still waiting, not holding my breath.

Al Gore’s 10 Global Warming Predictions, 13 Years Later

humansarefree.com/2018/01/al-gores-10-gl...r-none-happened.html

09 Aug 2021 14:39 #103 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

06 Feb 2024 15:39 #104 by koobookie
Just bumping this up to the top so people can go back and read.

06 Feb 2024 16:04 #105 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

06 Feb 2024 16:10 #106 by homeagain
It won't matter....denial is an ingrained trait,PROACTIVE is never a mode, reactivate is the sole factor.
It takes a catastrophic,unparalleled,unimaginable event for the mind to make innovative movements.
BUT, thanks for resurrecting the thread....and what has come to pass. AGAIN,indigenous peoples have foresight and r finely tuned to Gaia. As we make the talk, THEY r preparing...performing serious and sacred
ceremonies,calling forth energy for the good of mankind. (they r AWARE of things to come)

06 Feb 2024 16:26 #107 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

RESEARCH HAARP.....hi frequency active auroral research program. BASED OUT OF FAIRBANKS ALASKA .....24years ago a book exposing this technology was written by a well known figure in Alaska DR. NICK BEGICH....IT HAS ALL COME TO PASS and u r witnessing it's ramifications NOW. Be informed and known this is NOT natural.

09 Feb 2024 15:36 #108 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environme...amoc-climate-change/

Van Westen’s study, published Friday in the journal Science Advances, is the latest attempt to understand what scientists call the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation, or AMOC. Evidence from Earth’s past shows that this crucial and complex ocean system has shut down before, and modeling studies like van Westen’s suggest that it could happen again as human greenhouse gas emissions cause the planet to warm.

WATER.....AS i POSTED BEFORE...AMOC is the unknown.....act,don't act, there WILL BE a catastrophic
conclusion.

09 Feb 2024 17:40 #109 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environme...amoc-climate-change/

Van Westen’s study, published Friday in the journal Science Advances, is the latest attempt to understand what scientists call the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation, or AMOC. Evidence from Earth’s past shows that this crucial and complex ocean system has shut down before, and modeling studies like van Westen’s suggest that it could happen again as human greenhouse gas emissions cause the planet to warm.

WATER.....AS i POSTED BEFORE...AMOC is the unknown.....act,don't act, there WILL BE a catastrophic
conclusion.

Probably not, the Earth doesn't work that way.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Feb 2024 20:02 #110 by ramage
HA,
I am at lost in understanding Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation. Could you please explain it in the terms that allowed you to understand it in order to post information on it.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds