Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins

02 Mar 2014 17:54 #111 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: I rest my case.... A whole lotta Putin worship going on here, the conservatives have found their messiah

:Scared:

Correction dear lady. A whole lotta Obama bashing going on here. The progressive messiah is a false prophet.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Mar 2014 17:55 - 02 Mar 2014 18:37 #112 by LOL

archer wrote: I rest my case.... A whole lotta Putin worship going on here, the conservatives have found their messiah

O sheezzzz archer, go buy a sense of humor at walmarts already. I think the blue light special is 3.99, with an obamacare subsidy. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Mar 2014 17:55 #113 by HEARTLESS
archer considers Odumbo just "one of the girls."

The silent majority will be silent no more.

02 Mar 2014 17:56 #114 by archer

Reverend Revelant wrote:

archer wrote: I

Speechless huh? The truth finally getting through to you?

No the cell phone has a mind of its own sometimes and posted before I finished. But thanks for the snark.

02 Mar 2014 17:58 #115 by archer

LOL wrote:

O sheezzzz archer, go buy a sense of humor at walmarts. I think the blue light special is 3.99, with a obamacare subsidy. LOL

Get your own sense of humor, I thought it was a funny post since you guys are always calling Obama our Messiah. Lighten up LOL

02 Mar 2014 18:00 #116 by LOL
LOL Halarius! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Mar 2014 18:55 #117 by Rick

archer wrote: from Fred:

I can respect Putin's amazing political abilities even if I dislike his tactics and results.

Vladamir Putin totally outplayed both Kerry and Obama this week without using fear and intimidation. Putin is like a street-smart fox. And Obama is like a ivory tower professor with little real world experience.

From Rick

I like ONE aspect of his leadership style... standing up for his country and not kissing ass. Doesn't mean I like him, his country, or his policies.

Well what do ya know....you can admire and not approve.....who knew?

Go look those up if you are interested.

Your reading comprehension sucks archer... liking ONE aspect of his leadership style does not equate to admiration or approval. I also like Obama's demeanor and sense of humor, but that doesn't mean I admire him. I could be friends with a guy like Barack if we never discussed politics and just BS with a 12 pack... but he hasn't done a thing that would cause me to admire him either. Nice try with your stretch though archer :wink:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Mar 2014 18:56 #118 by Rick

Reverend Revelant wrote: US ship headed for the Black Sea...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhnJqxRCYAARz3N.jpg:large

:LMAO: :like:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Mar 2014 19:07 #119 by FredHayek

HEARTLESS wrote: archer considers Odumbo just "one of the girls."

:tongue: Finally something Putin Assad and Archer can agree on.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Mar 2014 20:24 #120 by Venturer
Can Putin keep them?

Or better yet let them run free through Russia's admin and legislature and watch them screw everything up.

HEARTLESS wrote: Putin should be scared now, Kerry is on his way over there. And if that doesn't work we'll send Hillary, Pelosi, Reed and Schumer. :rofllol

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds