Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins

05 Mar 2014 01:06 #141 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Word out this morning ......

Yes...."Some people say...."

Another one of Obama's foreign policies experts checks in.

I would probably go into cardiac arrest if Lady Jazzer ever jumped into one of these threads and actually wrote a debatable 3 or 4 paragraph response that was made up of her own thoughts and not some Huffington Post clip and paste or just snide ass rhetoric.

I honestly don't think she is capable of doing that.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Mar 2014 07:35 #142 by Rick

Reverend Revelant wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Word out this morning ......

Yes...."Some people say...."

Another one of Obama's foreign policies experts checks in.

I would probably go into cardiac arrest if Lady Jazzer ever jumped into one of these threads and actually wrote a debatable 3 or 4 paragraph response that was made up of her own thoughts and not some Huffington Post clip and paste or just snide ass rhetoric.

I honestly don't think she is capable of doing that.

It's because she's a coward... only able to hit and run.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Mar 2014 08:00 #143 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.nytimes.com/2014/03/02/sunday-review...type=article.......a RETROSPECTIVE glance at recent events......

Let me intercede here.....the above link WOULD HAVE BEEN a good debate.....non-partisan,
retrospective AND good points in general...What happened?....NOTHING, no comment, no post
no response NO DEBATE.....you (collectively) do NOT want to debate, you just want to continue
to "pile on" and present PARTISAN politics ad nauseum....JMO

05 Mar 2014 08:15 #144 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.nytimes.com/2014/03/02/sunday-review...type=article.......a RETROSPECTIVE glance at recent events......

Let me intercede here.....the above link WOULD HAVE BEEN a good debate.....non-partisan,
retrospective AND good points in general...What happened?....NOTHING, no comment, no post
no response NO DEBATE.....you (collectively) do NOT want to debate, you just want to continue

It's much easier to start a debate if you lay out your argument THEN post your link to back it up. Posting a link isn't a very good way to get a debate going because your own personal interpretation was not presented. Just a thought.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Mar 2014 15:35 #145 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

It's much easier to start a debate if you lay out your argument THEN post your link to back it up. Posting a link isn't a very good way to get a debate going because your own personal interpretation was not presented. Just a thought.

From my POV, I saw it as a method to START a dialogue.....that HISTORY is a good point of
reference to view OTHER actions/statements/POTUS and just maybe come off the PARTISAN
POLITICS.....obviously I was terribly wrong in my assessment.

05 Mar 2014 17:06 #146 by Rick

homeagain wrote:
From my POV, I saw it as a method to START a dialogue.....that HISTORY is a good point of
reference to view OTHER actions/statements/POTUS and just maybe come off the PARTISAN
POLITICS.....obviously I was terribly wrong in my assessment.

No offense HA, but if your POV of a subject isn't known, it's a little difficult to start a debate is it not?

George Orwell

06 Mar 2014 10:22 #147 by FredHayek
Back on Topic?
Crimea plans to vote next week on admission to Russia.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Mar 2014 12:28 #148 by Photo-fish
Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for bringing about a peaceful resolution to the Syrian-U.S. dispute over chemical weapons.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/2/russias-vladimir-putin-nominated-nobel-peace-prize/

See? We have nothing to worry about. :wink:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

06 Mar 2014 13:26 #149 by Rick

Photo-fish wrote: Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for bringing about a peaceful resolution to the Syrian-U.S. dispute over chemical weapons.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/2/russias-vladimir-putin-nominated-nobel-peace-prize/

See? We have nothing to worry about. :wink:

Just goes to show you how much actual thought goes into that award. Do you think they will rescind that nomination?

George Orwell

06 Mar 2014 13:30 #150 by FredHayek
It is actually pretty easy to nominate someone for a Nobel Peace Prize so I don't hold much stock in this. Probably just some of Vlad's drinking buddies submitting an application.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds