Impeachment proceedings against Trump

01 May 2020 08:33 #1001 by Pony Soldier
The press IS the fbi and cia...  They have been run for years by the tree letter agencies. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2020 08:42 #1002 by homeagain
HI THERE PONY....

after reading "confessions of an economic hitman" many moons ago......I KNOW the behind the scenes scenarios that
constitute our gov.  Do I think it is ethical and morally straight up.....NOPE.

(PS  TRIED TO SEND PM.....I don't think it went thru)

01 May 2020 09:37 #1003 by Pony Soldier
No, no pm. I probably locked down too tight to receive them after noticing the email thing yesterday.  Incidentally, I can now only post from my mobile. On the desktop, I can’t scroll down  far enough to access controls. No scroll bar appears-Firefox. 

01 May 2020 09:50 #1004 by homeagain
I called SC and also emailed her......she indicated that should never  have happened and to let her know about OTHER
problems, because she is concerned also.  There is a tutorial on how to delete or edit your account on a thread she
had posted.....anyway, I am glad to see U did not leave, please let her know about your firefox difficulty....she shouldbe
able to get with webmaster/IT guys.....CINCO DE MAYO coming up......have a MARG.....and chill on the deck

01 May 2020 10:06 #1005 by Pony Soldier
Oh, it works fine if I use reply, just has the problem with quick reply.  I don't do tequila, but will probably buy a bunch of Corona just for the name. 

I won't be deleting my account.  I understand it was just a glitch although it might have caused me some other issues that SC is already aware of.  I'm actually glad to know how my email addy got out there.  I've already forgotten yours lol.  I hate to see what I'll be like when I hit Biden's age.

01 May 2020 12:28 - 01 May 2020 12:28 #1006 by FredHayek
I have also had issues with the quick reply feature after the "remodel". Hopefully this one works better with my droid tablet. 

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 May 2020 20:13 #1007 by Blazer Bob
int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6936-mic...ized/full.pdf#page=1

ScienceChic wrote: "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Mark Twain

I don't know if any of you have been following the development of this, but the allegations have continued to expand from not just the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians for monetary gain and future policy changes if elected but actually formally requesting they interfere in the election to help Trump win, and actively partnering with them/providing data. There is supposedly evidence that foreign interests conducted a massive data hacking and manipulation through social media to sway public opinion through propaganda, and possibly even worse (hacking of voting results? money laundering?).

This is a very troubling time for our nation. This isn't about disliking someone who was voted in that isn't of your party, this is about a possible act of war against the very basis of our democracy by an enemy of our state if these allegations prove true. If not only Trump but Pence and Paul Ryan are caught up in this, as has been alluded to, then we are sitting at the precipice of an unprecedented upcoming power vacuum at the highest levels should impeachment mean the clearing of the entire White House Cabinet and some in Congress - our enemies will undoubtedly try to take advantage during these confusing times.

We need to put country first, party second, and come together as one nation behind truth and justice, whatever that may be.

Donald Trump Sealed Indictment Started With Eric Schneiderman

We have New York State Attorney Eric Schneiderman to thank for the genesis of the sealed indictment against Donald Trump currently being held in the Eastern District of Virginia, which has formed the basis of the case of impeachment already begun against him. This is how that happened:

AG Schneiderman began a case of Enterprise Corruption, the state name for RICO, against Donald Trump. The case was based on the activities of Russian mobsters like Semion Moglievich who lived in Trump Tower, Russian oligarchs, and others.

Upon his own judgement and belief, Scheiderman decided that his case touched both Federal issues, and issues of National Security. He took his case to the Federal authorities.

FISC provided evidence under seal to a Grand Jury, drawn from the Eastern District of Virginia, who read the evidence in a SCIF, a secure facility in the building sealed away from the public.

We reported as fact that the case was intended by prosecutors to form the basis of impeachment. Following the granting of the indictment on Trump, DAG Rosenstein took the matter to the Senate and presented it to lawmakers including Lindsey Graham in closed session.

Trump was then notified by both the other branches that a case of impeachment was commenced against him. I can report as fact that the Sergeant At Arms of the Senate, Frank Larkin, went to the White House on that Wednesday night.

An Overview of the Impeachment Process: www.senate.gov/reference/resources/pdf/98-806.pdf

12 May 2020 08:43 - 12 May 2020 09:13 #1008 by ScienceChic
It's a shame that the AG Barr has decided to forego truth and justice. Gen Flynn has pleaded guilty to lying, and testified that he understood, and was not coerced into his plea. The DOJ has tarnished their reputation for an empty move merely for the optics of it. Flynn is guilty and it's now up to the judge to sentence him.

Today, the Supreme Court hears the arguments on the cases regarding making Trump's taxes and financial information available to those government agencies that have requested them. The live hearing will begin at 11am ET, streamed on CSPAN here: www.c-span.org/video/?471676-1/supreme-c...gument-trump-v-vance

Another link: www.c-span.org/video/?471675-1/supreme-c...ps-financial-records

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

12 May 2020 09:23 #1009 by FredHayek
The poor guy had to spend 5 million dollars defending himself and then the Feds promised to go after his son if he didn't take the plea deal. The Obama DOJ left a trail of slime no matter where they went. The only Attorney General to ever be censured by Congress was Eric Holder. 
Meanwhile President Obama pardoned another general for lying to the FBI. If you want to see a partisan DOJ, review the 2008-2016 crew. 

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Aug 2020 19:50 #1010 by Blazer Bob
Yes I think you were overreacting.

ScienceChic wrote: So you think I'm over-reacting, eh? Well, I look forward to Comey testifying before Congress next week. How about you? :)

Source: Comey to testify publicly about Trump confrontations

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds