Impeachment proceedings against Trump

08 Aug 2020 19:52 #1011 by Blazer Bob
"It was not until the 2019-2020 release of classified footnotes (including the Danchenko interview and Steele’s depositions), as well as the FBI’s refutation of a key New York Times leak and its own inability to verify much of the dossier, that the anti-Trump sensational leaks were debunked — but not before the Times and the Washington Post won Pulitzer prizes for their coverage. The Trump administration now waits for media “mea culpas” that will never come. Being wrong, apparently, does not mean having to say you’re sorry."...

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/510635-s...reatest-russian-coup

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2020 06:42 #1012 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: "It was not until the 2019-2020 release of classified footnotes (including the Danchenko interview and Steele’s depositions), as well as the FBI’s refutation of a key New York Times leak and its own inability to verify much of the dossier, that the anti-Trump sensational leaks were debunked — but not before the Times and the Washington Post won Pulitzer prizes for their coverage. The Trump administration now waits for media “mea culpas” that will never come. Being wrong, apparently, does not mean having to say you’re sorry."...

bolded...THAT'S rich with irony....the king blames everyone, and NEVER TAKES responsibility.
SDNY is doing a straight up job of collecting/verifying and compiling FACTS OF CORRUPTION
WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

10 Aug 2020 19:10 #1013 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: "It was not until the 2019-2020 release of classified footnotes (including the Danchenko interview and Steele’s depositions), as well as the FBI’s refutation of a key New York Times leak and its own inability to verify much of the dossier, that the anti-Trump sensational leaks were debunked — but not before the Times and the Washington Post won Pulitzer prizes for their coverage. The Trump administration now waits for media “mea culpas” that will never come. Being wrong, apparently, does not mean having to say you’re sorry."...

bolded...THAT'S rich with irony....the king blames everyone, and NEVER TAKES responsibility.
SDNY is doing a straight up job of collecting/verifying and compiling FACTS OF CORRUPTION
WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

I don't think I've even seen your acknowledgement that the Russia investigation was highly tainted with lies and abuse by the higher up's in the FBI, DOJ, and WH.

Do you still think that whole investigation was righteous?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Aug 2020 19:26 #1014 by homeagain
I think our entire government is hosed...each side has had a hand in making it so...NO ONE comes out
smelling like a bouquet of roses.:angry:

11 Aug 2020 06:06 #1015 by Pony Soldier
And that’s as close to an admission that you’ll ever see from any on the left. “Well, both sides are rotten”. It’s intellectually dishonest and not even worthy of debate.

11 Aug 2020 06:19 #1016 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: And that’s as close to an admission that you’ll ever see from any on the left. “Well, both sides are rotten”. It’s intellectually dishonest and not even worthy of debate.

[/b]

I don't care about the "debate"....I care about the TRUTH...what I posted is NOT dishonest or deflective,it
is the TRUTH.

11 Aug 2020 07:20 #1017 by FredHayek
The Lincoln Project now wants to impeach AG Barr. Please just stop it! I doubt the House really wants to do this right now when they are trying to get reelected, especially when they know it will fail again. They don't have the votes in the Senate.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Aug 2020 07:50 #1018 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: And that’s as close to an admission that you’ll ever see from any on the left. “Well, both sides are rotten”. It’s intellectually dishonest and not even worthy of debate.

[/b]

I don't care about the "debate"....I care about the TRUTH...what I posted is NOT dishonest or deflective,it
is the TRUTH.

Sorry but that’s just lazy. Stating that something is the truth but that you won’t debate it shuts down discussion and leaves walls up to understanding. I will continue to debate because I try not to deal in absolutes. I see things a certain way and you see things differently. I am likely right some of the time while you are likely right others. (Of course, I am right more than you...)

11 Aug 2020 08:12 #1019 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

is the TRUTH.

Over one hundred pages spread over 3 + years. It may be the truth but it is also the mother of the mother of a non sequitur.

11 Aug 2020 10:25 #1020 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

is the TRUTH.

Sorry but that’s just lazy. Stating that something is the truth but that you won’t debate it
shuts down discussion and leaves walls up to understanding. I will continue to debate because I try not to deal in absolutes. I see things a certain way and you see things differently. I am likely right some of the time while you are likely right others. (Of course, I am right more than you...)

I HAVE stated many times,that after reading the book "confessions of an economic hitman" by Perkins,
that over a decade ago I became "woke"....as the years have passed,I have a jaundiced eye about
our leaders/government effectiveness.

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds